44.Twins History

AFO slowly clapped as he stepped out of the van, and stood in front of Deku, Kurogiri coming out behind him. "Well done Deku, I did not expect things to be over in just three months. But I guess I should have expected as much, you are quite gifted after all. High intelligence and analytical abilities, a tactful mind, strong, and resourceful. You took advantage of the heroes belief that you were the same as you once were and their arrogance in thinking they could save you so easily. Not that they could help you, if anything you needed to get away from them. And the only casualties on either side was Twice who was killed by a hero, and Shigaraki, who you ensured wouldn't be a problem, while not wasting or discarding anything."

"I should have known that you would have noticed but I think you may be giving me too much credit Sensei," Deku said while bowing his head slightly.

"No what you did was really incredible, I knew that you would be worthy of becoming my successor. You should have them let out, while I do not doubt your abilities, seeing this will help ensure loyalty."

Deku turned towards Void and nodded his head, signaling to him to do as AFO said. He opened the portal to his dimension and out stepped Gigantomachia, but he was not the only one who came out. Following him was Spinner, Dabi, Compress, and Toga. AFO gestured to those five, Kurogiri, and the doctor, addressing them.

"It has been a while Ujiko, my old friend, as well as you Machia and League of Villains. It seems that Deku has decided to bring you under his leadership now that Shigaraki is no more."

"M-Master," Machia said, bowing down as he started to cry. "I am glad that I get to see you again, master."

AFO held up a hand to silence him. "Yes, it is good to see you as well, and I am glad that you continue to serve me faithfully." AFO then placed the hand on Deku's shoulder. "But you seem to be mistaken about something, Machia. I am no longer your master, and to treat me as such would be rude to your real one. As you should all know, Deku and Shigaraki were put to fight each other, and Deku has one. That means that he shall be my successor, and your new leader." A light started to emit from AFO's hand and began to envelop Deku, before soon fading away.

Deku held his hand in front of him, clenching and unclenching it. He didn't notice any change in his body, but he could now feel something within himself. "So this is the power of AFO."

"Now I did not give you all of my quirks, but I did give you a couple to help give you a boost. But it shouldn't matter, I know that even without all of my power, given time you could easily rise above me."

Deku bowed his head once more. "Thank you Sensei, and I am glad that you didn't give me your full power. I am sure that I wouldn't be ready for it yet, and I know that I will still require your help in the future."

"Ah, so you've realized what will be coming in the future. Yes you are right, you may have AFO now but the road ahead is still a dangerous one."

Deku turned around and faced his group, Dr.Ujiko, Machia, and what remained of the League. He then began to walk inside. "Sensei is right everyone. He may be out of prison, and I have become his successor, but things are far from over. We still need to accomplish what we've set out to do after all. And that is to change the world as we know it."

Meanwhile worry began to spread among the heroes as news of AFO's escape spread. In order to prevent chaos and panic from spreading everywhere the news was kept away from the public. However the heroes doubted that it would be kept secret forever. They began investigating how it happened and where he, the League, Deku and his group had disappeared to. But they were struggling to figure anything out, not even completely sure how he escaped. There was no sign of any attack, and while the security system had been messed with there were no signs that it was hacked into. It was as if it had suddenly decided for itself to stop working, almost like it had a will of its own. The security personnel also didn't notice anything either. One second everything was perfectly normal, and the next the security was acting weird and a few minutes later AFO disappeared into thin air as the system started acting normal again. Apparently there was a guard who was watching the villain at the time, but even he didn't notice anything. On second he was there, and then when he blinked the villain was gone.