22.Capture The Flag

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to quickly explain my OC's quirk as well as include pictures of him in both normal clothes and his hero outfit. I'm going to call his quirk Rift. He's able to create a rip in space to create portals. He is also able to create a pocket dimension he can enter with a portal. Since his portals are rips in space, they can also cut through things.

 Since his portals are rips in space, they can also cut through things

Deku woke up early, around seven. He rolled out of bed and started to do his morning exercises before taking a shower and getting dressed in the uniform that had been provided for him. "Well then," Deku thought. "Looks like after a year, I'm finally going back to school. This sucks." He went down to the kitchen and made himself some toast before heading out. He took out a piece of paper that showed him where his class was. Given the signs placed around the school he managed to find it quickly. Strangely enough he hadn't encountered any teachers, though it was probably because they were either in the staff room or their respective classes. He stared at the large door for a minute before entering. The class was empty, spacious and had the desks in rows of four horizontally and five vertically, except for one row where there was a sixth desk for him.

"Well you're here early," came a familiar voice.

Deku looked around for Aizawa until he saw he was lying behind his desk in a sleeping bag. Deku was completely baffled by what he saw.

"Um, why?"

Aizawa stared at him for a second, considering his answer. "Well, why not? And you're in that desk in the back obviously."

Deku shrugged his shoulders and started to walk over to his desk. A few minutes later the other students started to pour in, staring at Deku as they took their seats. Even after last night, many were still unsure about him, except for Iida and Tokoyami. Students continued to arrive silently. The silence, however, was suddenly shattered by the arrival of a certain blonde who, upon seeing Deku, flew into full rage mode.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD," Katsuki roared as he ran towards Deku. "YOUR DEAD."

Before he could even reach the boy, he found himself ensnared by Aizawa's capture weapon, and his quirk was erased. Aizawa glared at his student.

"Give it a rest Bakugou. I already told you, Midoriya is your classmate. I get that you don't have a good past with each other but try to deal with it," Aizawa reprimanded.

"Why the hell are you defending him?" Bakugo demanded. "He's a villain."

Aizawa sighed. "Villain or not he is a student here and he will be treated as such."

"I can't believe this," Bakugo scowled while glaring at Deku. "No matter what you say I still won't accept him."

Deku smirked and flipped him off. "I don't need your acceptance. I'm here, so deal with it."

"That's enough," Aizawa ordered. "There's to be no fighting between you two. I mean it. So, sit down and prepare yourself. Class is about to begin."