Hung.

(A/N - This scene was very hard to write, so I'm just going to put the actual scene from the movie on here so you can see how it actually went.)

A minute later, Jorge walked out of the shadows, the ghost of a smile on his face. He held his head high, and walked with a shiny, prestigious cane, that made him look like he belonged to the mafia. He walked slowly over to the lever and winch, that held us in our fatal position.

"What do you want?" Frypan snapped rudely.

"That is the question. My men want me to sell you back to WICKED. Life has taught them to think small." Jorge smirked, pausing for effect. "But I'm thinking big. I can help you get to the Right Arm, as long as you take me and Brenda with you."

"Is it the blood rushing to my head, or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho snapped, giving Jorge a glare, who returned it with a smirk.

Jorge pointed his cane at Thomas' face and waved it around, coming dangerously close to smacking him in the nose. "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm," he snarled.

"I thought you said they were ghosts?" I snapped, hardly believing this guy.

"I happen to believe in ghosts!" the man chuckled, and stepped closer to the lever, and rested his hand on it gently, making my heart beat fast. "Especially when I hear them chattering over the air waves," he muttered ominously, his cane now pointing at me. "You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal."

Thomas shook his head, his red face seeming nervous as Jorge's grip around the lever grew tighter. "We don't know much," he stammered, and I cringed. Jorge's face showed that that was the wrong answer.

Jorge pushed the lever down a tad making us jolt an inch lower, turning my insides around and I felt like puking.

"Okay, okay!" Thomas shouted, and Jorge let go of the lever. "They're hiding in the mountains. They attacked WICKED, got out a bunch of kids. That's it! That's all we know," he breathed, and took a look around at us to make sure we were all right.

Jorge's face hardened and he took a step closer to the edge, and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted.

"Yo, Jorge."

After I regained my senses and swallowed the disgusting taste in my mouth, I saw the man, Barkley walk in, a cigarette in his mouth, and a confused expression pasted on his greasy face.

"What's goin' on?" he barked.

"Me and friends were just getting acquainted," our captor smoothly lied, taking his hand off the lever. "We're done now," he growled, giving us a glare.

"Hey wait!" Thomas yelled. "You're not going to help us?"

Then Jorge gave us the most confusing sentence that's come out of his shuck mouth. "Don't worry hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong." Then he left

"Still don't trust him," Minho murmured, and we all agreed. Our life had taught us to trust no one. No one can be trusted in this apocalypse.

"Okay," I heard Newt say loudly. "We need to get the shuck out of here. I think I'm about to pass out."

We tried lots of things. Reaching for our feet, swinging as hard as we could, grabbing onto each other, but the best idea was when Teresa shouted, "Minho, grab my waist!"

It was a weird thing to say, but when Teresa swung backwards, Minho did so, and everyone realized Teresa's plan. Minho tried his hardest to swing back, then he pushed Teresa, and she reached out as she swung, reaching for the lever, but missed.