Chapter 30

~~~Jaden~~~

I recorded the song today, having someone editing it for me then in few days, it's off to the public. I'm nervous, very nervous even. I've done covers and stuff but this is a big step for me. My own music, it's a dream come true. And I'm forever thankful to those who stuck along with me. And to my inspiration. I want her back in my arms. Right now may I add.

I put a story up announcing the date of release, and in less then a few minutes it already had hundreds of views.

Taylerholder posted for the first time in a while

I tap on the notification, it was a picture of people cuddling, I look at the tags, it was Magnolia and Payton. Ouch. All I wanted to do was comment something. Should I? You know what fuck it, I'm doing it. "Alexa play that should be me by Justin Bieber!" I comment. Well shit is about to go down.

                                                                ~~~Magnolia~~~

JadenHossler commented on a post you're tagged in

My heart stops for a moment, and I stopped breathing, I held my breath. I click on the notification. "Alexa play that should be me by Justin Bieber!" no, he doesn't get to do that. I didn't comment shit when he posted with Madison Beer, or Mads even after they broke up, or the other two girl who I don't even know. God pictures of him making out with other girls leaked and I was hurt, very, but I didn't say shit. So he doesn't get to do that. I slept with Chase, yes. Did I almost kiss nick, yes. Did I start to catch feels towards Tony, yes. Did I sleep with Tayler even if he was talking to someone, yes. Was that all in a two week span? yes. Am I a whore, yes... The worse part I have assimilated that. But it surely hurts when someone else says it.

Some people in the comments have noticed... "Wait but like what's going on between her and chase?"  "Damm she want the whole squad shawty brave" "Whore!" "When she's a hoe *insert puking emoji*" "I don't like her, she's just like sissy, a whore!" oh hell no! You can hate on me but not others! How can people be this childish! Fuck!  It pisses me off, truly! 

"Lia look at this!" Payton says from my desk chair, the video was uploaded two hours ago and it had over half a million views, this is unreal. "Bullshit! Holy crap!!!" I say jumping in excitement. We hug and continue squealing. "This can be something big Lia!" I look at the screen and back at him. "It totally could."

"I'm gonna miss you so much Paybae." I say hugging him, his Uber was here and he was going to go to the airport. "I'm gonna miss you more Noli bear." he says, "don't stop singing it's going to bring you places, next time we see each other we're uploading another one." He adds, I nod and smile as he gets in and closes the door. He rolls down the window,"Bye Lia" he concludes, "Bye Payton" I say, the car starts and I watch him go. Well back to being just a lonely sad hoe.

I know what you're thinking, wow Payton too yeah no wonder they call you a whore. Well listen up you bitch, Payton is just a friend. God he's a child. And Tony, I don't know what that was, I want Addison to be happy and if Tony is the one who provides that happiness, then I support it a hundred percent. Don't come at me for that. Nick, as I said I don't know him enough. And Chase, Ughhh I wanna erase that moment out of my life. I love Charli with all my heart and she doesn't deserve this. What did I do, when did my life get so Chaotic?! Oh yeah, tiktok happened. Technically if I didn't start watching tiktok this wouldn't have happened.

Think about it this way, if I stop tiktok and cut them all off, maybe, just maybe the problem would be gone. Yeah but I can't do that... I'm going to work on taking that word off my record and that's sealed. 

"Noah, you're still coming right?!" I ask through the phone, "Hi maggie, no sorry, I have a- uh-a date." He says, "A date?! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you, with who?!" I ask, there is a small pause, "Natalia..." He's not serious is he? We all agreed not to date between us, to not make things awkward after. And Mason? What is he gonna think? "Are you- are you serious?" I ask, "Yeah, Umm, Mason doesn't know yet so could you like.. not-" I clear my throat, "Yeah, that's your job. Well, I hope it goes well, bye Noah." I conclude and hang up not sure what else to say.  

I'm shopping with Danny, for notebooks, pens and all that sass. And we go to the candy isle because why not, right. And there she is, the Mads Lewis. I bed down to grab some candy on the bottom shelf. "Watch it you whore!" ugh, this bitch, "It's lovely seeing you Madison." note the sarcasm. "I rather not see you at all." she says with a nasty look, "You're the one who startedd talking..." I say putting a bag of gummies in my basket. "I see... new day, new man huh?" she says looking  at Danny, "that's not what's happening.." I try to convince her, "Save it hag, Jaden told me everything about you being a whore..." those words stung, like a sharp blade. "Have a terrific day, slut." she shoulder checked me as she walked by... "Don't listen to her, she's jus-" Danny tries to say, i had small tears in my eyes already, "It's fine... Let's go." 

I put the stuff I would need for tomorrow in my bag and sat on bed, thinking ahead what could be the worse thing that could happen. Yeah you guessed it, first day of senior year tomorrow. Not exactly thrilled...