Chapter 50

~~~Magnolia~~~

"What do you want?" I ask Olivia, "Oh, I don't drink" she says, of course she doesn't. It's now almost pitch black and the only light source we have are the bar's colorful lights, it's a whole vibe, Kio brought a small Bluetooth speaker and we're blasting music, it's all just so perfect. Any teenager's dream day if you will. 

"Fuck! I have school tomorrow!" I say as I realize the dumb mistake I had made, "Hey, it's fine, I'll drive you there in the morning" Jaden says as he comes up from behind and hugs me, "Okay..." I say pouring myself a drink. "Wait, so what are you guys going to do?" Griffin asks sitting down on the sand, "I don't know, we're gonna let it happen, then make it official to the public when we're ready" Jaden says, and I just nod. 

 "Guys it's late, I think we should go" Olivia says hugging herself as if she was cold, we all share looks and agree, deep down, i didn't want to go, if I'm being honest I didn't even want Olivia to come, but I didn't want to be rude. 

"I'll call the Ubers" Kio says, we made the groups once again and this time I was in an Uber with Kio, Anthony, Josh and Griffin. "Who's going in front?" I ask, "I'll go" Griffin says, and hoping in the passenger's seat. "You're gonna have to go on someone's lap" Kio says, as he enters the vehicle, "It's not a big deal" I say, making a movement for the other two to get in, Kio and Anthony were on the window and Josh was in the middle.

"I'll sit on Anthony" I say, since he was the closest, "Why Anthony?" Josh asks, "Because he's the closest" I say getting in, "Excuses" he says smirking, "Excuses my ass Josh" I say, "I'm not the one who has to excuse your ass, it's Anthony" he says, on the verge of laughs, Kio and griffin burst out laughing triggering Josh to start laughing as well, "That was so funny I almost forgot to laugh" I say rolling my eyes, "it was pretty funny come on" Anthony says, "Why do you guys have to make this a big deal tho?" I ask, "It's not, Anthony's just lucky" Josh says, "Shut up Josh, just shut up" I say, we're clearly annoying the driver.

"No but seriously why Anthony?" Kio asks, "I said it he was the closest to me, I swear if this goes on I'll get out of the car and walk the rest of the way" I say, "Fine fine" They both say, Anthony just chuckles, "The fuck are you chuckling about?" I ask him, "i sWeAr iF tHiS GoES oN i'LL gET ouT Of THe cAr aNd wALk tHE reSt oF ThE WaY" he says mocking me, i swat his arm and we all start laughing. 

We soon get to the sway, I drop on the couch like a flying squirrel only for griffin to flop on top of me, "oh fuck offffff" I say extending the F. "Oh is lil sis gonna cry?" he says, "Oh i don't know did nurse buoi papi griffin hurt her?" I say with a straight face, he get up with a worried expression, "Did I hurt you?" he says checking around to see if i had broken something, "No hunny, but you ain't getting the couch" I say curling up and closing my eyes, he laughs a bit and walks away, he opens the door to the rest of the people.

"I need a shower" I say standing up from the couch, "Same" Jaden says, "Please don't fuck in the shower, that's all I'm asking" Griffin says, "Dude-" I say, but we all just burst out laughing. Except Olivia. "i think we all need a shower" I speak up once again. They all just nod. And with that we all parted ways into different bedrooms.

"How was the drive?" I ask Jaden as we both take off our shirts. "It's was fine, Olivia insisted to sit on my lap which was kind of annoying, but other than that it was fine." he says heading towards the bathroom, "How about you?" he asks from inside, "It was fun, they were a bit annoying at the beginning but it was funny" i say remembering Anthony as he mocked me, "yep, sounds like the boys" he says laughing, I walk in the bathroom taking off my top.

I walk in, coming face to face with him, "i know i say this a lot, but I just can't stress it enough, I missed you so fucking much, but it wasn't just you, it was us and the being together" i say getting in the shower with him. He didn't say anything which alarmed me a bit, but then he turned around and simply smashed his lips on mine. I deepen the kiss bit by bit. Hid touch gave me comfort. It was a feeling of warmth that made me feel safe.

"I missed you too" he says pulling away, I pull him closer as the water hit my body and kiss him once more.

After the shower we got dressed, I borrowed a pair of his sweats and a hoodie, "I'm not going to school tomorrow" i say, and I know it's bad, but I don't have my stuff and I feel like I should consider what Charli said, online school, and that's not a reason to skip school yeah I know, but my decision is final. "I'm gonna text the girls and email the school" i say taking out my laptop from my suitcase. 

"I think I might start online school" I tell Jaden, "I mean, I think it's better now that you're big... speaking of which, we should make some tiktoks and post the ones from the beach" he says, I nod, "Yeah let me finish thins real quick" I say focusing back on my screen. There's a knock at the door, "We're all downstairs, we're gonna order some food so, what do you guys want?" Josh says, "You guys know my usual at legit any place in LA" I say typing on my computer, "I'll order for you" Jaden says going downstairs with Josh. 

I send the email and text the girls, I open YouTube to check the vid Payton and I had uploaded and  it was doing great I check the comments and as usual, ship comments, hate comments and compliments. I like a few of the positive ones and close the laptop and head downstairs. We all make a few tiktoks and post them before the food arrived.

We simply eat and head back upstairs again to sleep considering the time. 

"Cuddles?" I say laying down next to Jaden, "You know it" he says wrapping his arms around me. I climb on top of him resting my head on his chest. Making me wonder how much this is going to last, what's going to happen, what if we break up over a stupid fight.... What will happen?