Chapter 45

~~~Magnolia~~~

"What song should we do?" I ask, wandering around his room, "I don't know, wait what about selfish?" he asks, "By Madison?" I asks at my turn, "Yeah, I heard you sing it, you did the runs perfectly, come on" he says, "I mean sure, we're going to post more songs afterwards anyway" I say, chuckling a little at the thought of just hanging out with him all weekend, away from any troubles.

"Okay well, let's set things" he says, I nod and help him set the camera and things up. He gets his guitar and we start filming. When we finished the song we thought it was a good idea to explain why we hadn't been posting and how we're together a the moment. We finished the vid and put the stuff away to edit afterwards, "So, wanna go to chick-fil-a?" he asks, smirking. "It's not a question when you know the answer" I say. We go downstairs to ask his mom and Faith if they want anything.

We get their orders and hop in Payton's car. Blasting music up and singing along. "So how's life?" I ask, turning down the music. "It's been great, as I told you i'm working on a song" he says, excited, "Yeah you told me, i better hear it soon" I say, teasing him a bit, "You will, no doubt but anyway, how about you?" he says, "Well... it's been a mess, I've been a mess." I say looking down at my hands.

"I've done a lot I regretted ever since you left, and some of it was, awful.." I add, he grabs my hand, "Hey, tell me, it's okay we all make mistakes." he says, "It wasn't just mistakes Payton, they were repetitive, I'm a fucking whore, I've let my friends down" I say, extremely mad at myself. "What do you mean?" he says, I was too focused on myself that I wasn't there for my best friends when their relative died, I guess this fame thing isn't for me" I say, "God, I betrayed Charli even if she was the one who gave me all of these oportunities, I've hurt many people and they don't even know" I add, saying out loud sounds worse.

"What do you mean you betrayed Charli?" he says, concerned. "I fucked Chase when she was in Milan" I say, ashammed. "Oh shit." he says, "You can say that again, but it didn't mean anything it was just the moment, it's fucked up of course, I had a panic attack when I realized what had happened, and it's not me, I'm not like this. But lately I haven't been me!" I say, lashing out at myself. "hey, hey, hey, it's okay!" he says, "I'm sorry, I just haven't really told anyone about that, and it feels good to get it out of my chest." 

"I imagine, well here's the plan, we're going to have fun this weekend, forget about troubles back at home okay?" he says, smiling, "Yes, love that, oh we're here" I say, we get out of the car and I'm about to walk in when payton pulls me back, "We have to recreate the first time we went to a Chick-fil-a together, that day." he says, smiling like a little kid, I laugh a little. "Hop on" he says pointing at his back, "I'm gonna break you payton" I say, "That sound awfully sexual, but let's ignore that" he points out, making us both laugh, "okay now hop on" he says.

I hop on his back and we get in immediately getting stares but we didn't care, we were living the moment, I hop off and hug him, "Remember Tayler and Bryce's face when they saw us get in?" I say chuckling looking back at that moment. "Yeah, mostly Bryce's" he says, joining in on my subtle laugh. We start to walk over to the counter when payton suddenly stops, "Oh my god, hi guys!" he says, I look back and it was this girl named Riley Hubatka and two other girls, "Mags come here" he says, I do as I'm told and walk over, "These are Riley, Ansley and Eliza" he says, "Hi, I'm magnolia" I say politely, getting s warm smile from riley and Ansley but killer looks from the other girl.

"Hi! I've heard so much about you" riley says nicely, "I hope it was good things" I say shily, "Oh trust me, they were, weren't they Payton" she says smirking making both Payton and I blush, "Okay shut up now Riley, I'm Ansley, it's so great to meet you" she says extending her and for a handshake which I gladly give, I smile at Eliza but she rolls her eyes, oh okay then. "Well we're going to order but see you guys around" Payton says grabbing me by the hand and starting to walk away, "I don't think Eliza likes me too much" I whisper in his ear, "Don't worry too much about it" he says, I nod.

We get our food and go back to his car, we pull out of the parking lot and start to make our way back to his place, "Can you give me a frie" he says, I nod and feed him a frie making me laugh a  bit, "We should start a live" I say, "YES!" he says, I pull out my phone and open Instagram, I start a live and soon enough there were thousands of people, "Well surpriseee!" I say chuckling a bit, the people freaked out when they saw payton, "Yep it is Payton, say hi" I say turning to Pay, "Hi guys" He says, not getting his eyes off the road.

"I'm going to be guesting some people let's see, Paytxmags, you're in luck" I say chuckling, seconds later a very smiley fan pops on the screen, she started freaking out a bit and saying thank you, "Ofc girl, what's up??" I say, "Are you guys dating?!" she asks, "No, we're not, we're just friends" We both say making us laugh, "Oh okay well, I really ship you guys, I think  you guys would look good together" she adds, "I don't see it, but thanks? what's your name babe?" I ask, "Emily" 

We continued talking and guesting people until we made it to his place where we ended the live. We gave the food to faith and Joanne and headed upstairs. "Netflix?" he asks, "Whenever" I say plopping on his bed, I'm just sitting there when I get a random text, it was from Quiton, "hey" which I reply with a "hey, what's up" then I got a dick pic, my boy packing but that is slightly innapropriatte, "Quinton... " I text not sure of what to say. "Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I say, "Noe, singLe aNd reaafyy to minGlae" he text, he's not okay and then Josh calls.

"Hi, what's up?" I ask, "Quinton is drunk ignore his texts, and if he send something innapropriatte I'm really sorry" he says, "Yeah well you're a bit late bud, he already did but I figured he was drunk by the texts, don't let him do anything stupid that could end up with him in the hospital or getting someone pregnant, he's too young" I say, "Yeah don't worry. Bye mags" he says, "Bye Josh" 

I hang up and cuddle next to Payton who had played a movie. "You have no Idea how muuch I missed doing this with you" he says, "Same, this weekend is going to be great"