Chapter 34

~~~Jaden~~~

If I'm being completely honest seeing Josh grab Mags like that made me jealous, very jealous even. Sure I did the same to Nessa and it's basically wrong, but I wasn't taking that in mind while I was at it. I'm just curious why josh? They don't really know each each other, yet they only talked to each other last night, and ever since they went to change she's been acting a little weird. I fell asleep with her in my arms not longer after she did. She's so cute.

                                                                     ~~~Magnolia~~~

I woke up, in the small room, in Jaden's arms. He was still sound asleep. I wiggle a bit to get out of his grip. Once I'm finally free, I stand up and look over the cute human I'm able to call halfway mine. I pick up the track from last night and crawl out the room, closing the door on my way out. I try hard not to wake him up. Surprisingly enough, I'm successful. I walk to the kitchen but stop when I hear a voice, "I love Nessa but like Magnolia, the girl I was talking to you about, got me feeling some type of way. It's crazy" It was Josh, he was on the phone with someone.

 I start blushing for some twisted reason, then I decide to walk in. "Morning Josh" I say throwing the papers away, he turns around, shocked. "UHHH, Mags, how long have you been here, and good morning" i chuckle a bit, "I just got here, why are you so shook" i lie, I heard it all. "Oh, okay, it's kinda early, wanna go for breakfast?" I look over and nod, "Sure Richards." he nods, and I text the group chat telling them about it and asking if they wanted anything. They usually sleep in, so we won't be getting a reply until an hour or so from now.

Josh puts out his hand and I grab it. We're on our way to Dunkin's right now, and it's pretty early, I don't think many people are awake. "I'm still sorry about yesterday" i say, referring to me flashing him, he smirks. "There's nothing to be sorry about." he says, ugh that smirk, i wanna kiss it off. No. What.  THE FUCK. My thoughts are going, I- 

  "We need to hang out more" Josh says, I nod. "Yes, yes we do" I smile,  and he does the same. We arrive to Dunkin's hand in hand.  I realize there are many people in here. Dammit, I let go of his hand and walk to the counter, I order my stuff and so does Josh. "I'm paying tho." I say, he just chuckles and hands the cashier his card. I sightly push him and hand the cashier mine, "Take mine please, people are always paying and feel guilty" he nods, "I think the think not babygirl" Josh says, then looks away scared. I blush and look at the cashier and nod. He slides my card and Josh and I sit. 

"What was that about?!" I ask, imagine someone knew us and commented or posted about it. "Sorry, I- i wasn't thinking straight" No shit, Richards. I sigh, should I tell him what I heard? No, that would make it awkward.

"So then I went to the bathroom and someone sent me a picture of them kissing, like bro! " Josh and I have been talking about a lot of random fun and so far so good, it's been fun. "That must have been terrible I'm sorry, Oh we should probably go back." He says, "Yeah let's just go" I grab whats left of my coffee and the box of donuts we previously bought and we both headed bacl to the Sway.

"Jaden bae we got donuts" I say from the kitchen, I see a very smiley Jaden rush down the stairs. He hugs me from behind and swings side to side. "Thank youu" I kiss his cheek and I could feel josh's stare from here.  He looked jealous? Excuse me?! 

"What's up Mags?" says Anthony coming down the stairs with the most tired morning face ever. "OOOh donuts!" he says now running down. I love these weirdos too much. We're all eating donuts and messing around when josh calls me and Nessa for a tiktok. I rush over and he puts the timer. Huh, can't we listen to it first?! Nessa and I exchange confused looks then the audio starts playing. "I want a threeway" that's what the audio said to the rythem of the backstreet boys "want it that way". Nessa's and I's jaws drop and I push him off the frame. We all start laughing then Josh posts it. This is going to cause so much beef. But I'm ready for it. 

(I know it's a short chapter but I need a smut writer, so if you're interested on the "job" message me pls, thank you.)