Untitled Part 43

~~~magnolia~~~

It's thursday, yesterday was a normal day, i got stares and occasional whispers and dirty looks. I'm going to the sway this afternoon, and I'm leaving tomorrow after school. I got to school thirty minutes before the bell for some unknown reason. I get in and there was barely anyone, I make my way to my locker and take my stuff, and then someone approached me. "Hey mags" he says. "Hello Ashton" I say, closing my locker and starting to walk, he catches up to me, "Thanks for inviting me" he says, "Anything for Abigail" I reply. 

I was clearly not into the conversation but I'm guessing he did not catch on to that because he continued talking, "What class do you have now?" he asks, "I have art" i say, "Let me walk you" he says, "I'm good thanks, plus the girl should be here any minute" I say, looking at my phone for the time, "I insist" he adds, "Why are you talking to me?" I say, in a curious tone, not a rude way, "Isn't it odvious? I like you, magnolia. Almost half the school does" he says, "Then why the fuck did you kiss abigail? How coud you do that to her?!" I say, starting to get mad, "I didn't want her to be sad" he says, sad? he didn't want her to be sad? So he leads her on?!

"Bye Ashton" I say, walking away from him and towards the classroom, "Hey Mags!" says Abi, "Hey" i say, "I need to talk to you" I follow, "Of course what's up?" she adds, "It's about Ashton, he's a dickhead" I say, her smile drops, "What do you mean?" she asks, "He was leading you on" I say, "No he wasn't, stop trying to ruin this for me" she adds, I look up at her, lowkey mad, "Stop trying to ruin this for you?! I could've hooked up with him behind your back, instead I left him hanging in the middle of the hallway because he told him he liked me" I say, whisper yelling, "I left him there, because he was going to hurt you! And now I'm ruining this for you, for fuck's sake" I add.

"He likes who?" she asks, "Me, Abigail, he's an asshole, he kissed you anyway!" I asnwer, "How do I know you're not lying?" she says, "You're going to have to trust me on this one" I say, "Fine, I guess I'm just meant to be single" she says, I hug her, "Hey, don't say that!" I say, "How do you get all the guys?" she asks, "It's not always a good thing, but I don't know" I say, and she nods. 

Ashley, Liv, Abi and I are sitting at a lunch table during lunch break when there are sudden gasps everywhere, oh not again. Soon enough everyone was on their phones, what the hell happening? The girls and I share confused looks until a guy comes over to our tables, "Isn't this you?" he shows us a video, it was from that night, me and Nessa making out. Well, who cares, "Oh my god", "Are you okay?" Liv asks, I couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah I'm good, this doesn't bother me, plus I was intoxicated anyway" I say.

People have been calling me names all day and gave me weird faces, am I bothered? No. My manager though, he has called me twice about it. It's kind of annoying, this whole  thing, I wish i could go back to to being normal. We finished classes and now I'm on my way to the boys house blasting music and vibing alone in my car. I step out and knock on the door, which is answered by Anthony. "Hey Lia!" he says, "Hey Anthony" I say, smiling. He lets me in, "Hey bitches, Lia is here" I say, well yell. They rush downstairs, "Liaa!" They all say, we all laugh and I give them all a hug, except Jaden.

 "Did you see the vid?" Josh asks, "Yeah, and so has my whole highchool" I say, chuckling a little, "You good?" Kio asks, "Mhmm, it doens't really bother me, how did nessa take it?" I ask, "She's good now, she was a bit worried at first but she's good now." Josh continues and I nod, "Why are you here anyway?" Kio asks, "Someone has some explaining to do" I say, coldly turning to Jaden. "What did you do?" Griffin asks him, "Oh he didn't tell you?" I say, "Nope" they all say, "Well someone decided to barge in my school's cafeteria and said some shit outloud that shouldn't have been said" I say, with a sarcastic smile.

 "Look I'm sorry" he says, "You'll have time to be sorry, SR now" I say, by SR i mean the secret room. "SR?" Anthony asks, "Yeah, we'll show you after" I add, "Word" he says, we walk towards the small room and get in, "So?" I say, "I didn't mean it" he says, "Why did ypu even go, who in their right mind thinks a school is a good place to talk about that?!" I say, "I didn't thnk it through" he says, "Clearly" I say, "Why did you want me to come anyway?" I add, "I want us to actually try" he says, "After what happened? I think what we need is time, think  about what we want, then we could try, because last time we tried again you know what happened and that was because we didn't know what we wanted" I say-

"You're right, we should, but please, forgive me for everything I said and did" he adds, "Fine, I forgive you Jaden hossler" I say. We walk out of the room and back into the living room. "What are we doing?" I say  laying my head on Josh's lap, "Pizza, Music and pool?" Kio suggests, "Yes!" I say, "I'm down" Anthony says,  "Same" Griffin adds, "Yes!! But can we tell Quinton to come over?" he says as he plays with my hair, "I mean, sounds good to me" I say, they all agree and I end up calling Quinton, to tell him to come over. 

"Do I still have my swimming suit and change of clothes in your room?" I ask Josh, and he nods, "Bet, I'm gonna change" I say walking up the stairs, Josh follows me and the rest of the boys disappear into their room, "I dibs on the bathroom" I say, "I mean, if you know, it wouldn't be the first time" he says, with tha fuck boy smirk, "We both agreed to let it go" I say, getting in the bathroom, I put on my back two piece and walk out, Josh was sitting on the bed with his phone, "Let's go" I say.

After a few hours of just having fun I decided it was time to go home, so here I am, packing for tomorrows trip, I can't wait!