chapter one

Hi guys so a few things before I start the story

The only people from the seven who survived were Jason, Annabeth and Percy. This story will be longer than the normal percy Jackson grandson of Voldemort stories because I want to show character development, story development, transition and all that stuff that normally authors forget because of the main plot line. sorry for killing the rest of the seven... I really am. its just, it gets annoying in the other stories on how the demigods are doing whatever they wish without anyone actually being concerned about like how people just be like whoop lets bring piper out of the blue or whoop here is Nico out of the shadows because its fun. so I just removed some of that.. temptation, plus its for character development. also just remember these characters are not mine they belong to uncle rick and jk Rowling. please enjoy the story! ;) 

Chapter one

Percy's POV

Flaskback (during the war)

Everything was a blur when we were fighting the barbarian army, until Gaia was swooped up by fetus and leo. Though the monsters recovered from the sinking in the ground thing before us as all of them started attacking us at once. I was in the middle of a battle but my eyes couldn't break of from the second sun blazing in the sky, that was Leo by the way. I also saw two amazing heroes die that moment as Leo and Festus were both swallowed by the man- made comet of Octavian, imperial gold and celestial bronze along with its target, Gaia. The collision made a big explosion as scraps of festus, the imperial gold and celestial bronze fell from the sky. I also saw Jason and piper falling from the sky. I saw how piper was passed out while Jason was trying his best, to reach her in time to fly to safety but to no avail.

Me and and the rest of the seven (minus Leo, piper and jason) tried to clear ourselves of the monsters so we could go help piper and Jason. The scraps of the previously said explosion were also something we should have accounted for, as a few approached me, Annabeth, frank and hazel, I commanded the tug in my gut to get the water from the lake to form a shield around us but... I wasn't fast enough. The water wall had reached just enough to cover me and Annabeth in time while bothe frank and hazel were stabbed to death by flying metal pieces. Sharp metal pieces.

*Flashback over*

It had been a week since that happened. There were no other casualties except for leo, piper, frank and hazel. Jason was in pieces, ( AN: not literal pieces but emotionally in pieces) he often came to my cabin to talk but we never actually talked about it. Except for the dining pavilion and for the funeral, I had barely left my cabin. Annabeth was the only person I was able to talk to anymore since Jason wont talk anymore at all.

I was sitting alone at the dining pavilion having breakfast when my dad appeared all of a sudden. He looked sad and had somehow matured 10 years. 'hi dad' I greet him but not looking up from my cereal "hello Percy, can we talk in our cabin there are somethings I would like to talk about." He stated more than asked, I sighed and stood up from my table and saw from the corner of my eye that Annabeth was getting up as well. 'don't worry Annabeth, ill be fine' I said to her before leaving with my dad to our cabin.

Once we were inside, dad gave me a hug. I was shocked by his response, I thought he would say something like 'im sorry percy but forget with your pain because we are sending you on another quest like have been doing with you since you were 12 mwahahaha' we pull back and he says something completely different "percy, I think its time you visit Sally, she has been worried sick about you" that's when it clicked in me. "SHIT!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MOM!! SHE IS GONNA KILL ME!!!" then I regain my emotions and calmly say like the person I am, " I will IM her right now and leave for home tomorrow' after I complete my sentence my dad nods at me ' good, now ill head back to Olympus since Apollo and Morpheus are going to hold a check up to see if the gods brains haven't been too fried up from the personality shifts we were having. Oh I almost forgot, Tyson and Hephaestus modified this for you." He gave me my watch that Tyson had made me a year ago "they put an upgrade on it but ONLY USE IT IN EMERGENCIES" I hugged him this time and thanked him, after that I shielded my eyes as dad left in a bean of light and ocean breeze filled the already ocean scented cabin.

I went over to the fountain and threw a drachma in the mist and called "oh fleecy, do me a solid and show me my mom, sally Jackson." I waited a few seconds as the image formed in the mist, my mom was writing and seemed very occupied in it, I coughed a bit to get her attention and just as I thought, her head went flying up as tears welled in her eyes. With a small voice I said "hi mom, im back..." I waited for her to say anything but she just silently cried as she watched me through the IM. "so.. I will come back to the apartment tomorrow.." I said in a small voice trying to build a conversation but she didn't reply, just sat there crying so I decided to talk to her tomorrow otherwise I would also start crying plus this wasn't going anywhere "mom.. just don't cry ok? Ill see you tomorrow first thing tomorrow morning... make me some blue cookies ok?" I said with a weak smile and she nodded also with a weak smile then I ran my hand through the mist.

After that I go back to the gloomy state of seaweed I was before my dad visited.