Chapter 4

Percy's POV (again)

As soon as they knocked I threw the door open. There stood an old lady and a kid my age in giant bathrobes. "what is this a joke?" I ask. I know who they are and this is the worst possible moment for them to show up...

"So what do you want this time, huh? Every single time I try to get my life back together, you ALWAYS do this! So what is it this time? Goggles? Phone? Scarf? Just tell me and get it over with! And what even is this! What happened to your dressing sense?! Did Drama queen have a special 'wear giant bathrobes because they are stupid' mood?" I asked annoyed, irritated and holding back my anger. I just came back to see my mom and this is what happened. The gods and their stupid quests!

The pair looked confused and the women started speaking "I'm sorry but I guess you have taken us for someone else. My name is Professor McGonagell and this is harry potter." They introduced with a very weird accent. Australian? Canadian? british? Yeah british I figured. "yeah no thanks." I replied and slammed the door in their faces and marched back to the kitchen rereading the note just in case I missed any information. I remember locking the door but somehow, the strangers had got in. they were holding sticks. I went to my pockets and took riptide in my hand, still capped. I didn't want to attack so I thought I would just defend if something happened.

Red lasers came out of the boy's stick. It touched my chest but nothing happened. Both of them looked stunned. The women made another laser show, this time with white colours as she pointed to something next to me. I turn around to see what it is only too late, the saucepan hits me on the side of my head near my ear and I yell in pain. The sauce pan goes a bit back and rushes forward again, this time aiming for the back of my head. My instincts take over and I roll aside, I know what they want to do. They want to knock me out and most probably kidnap me. My eyes darken and I uncap riptide. "I have had enough of your schist!" I scream and point my sword towards the women. Immediately she drops to her knees gasping for air and the other guy looks horrified. He should be.. after all I am just a.. monster. While I focus my power on the women, choking her, I forget to notice the boy use his stick again to lift the saucepan. It contacts with the back of my skull and leaves a big *clank* noise. I drop to the floor as my eyes shut tight.

*fast forward to 4 hours*

I woke up, chained. It was dark and cold and I was shivering. I heard a few rustles of rusting iron and in came such a bright light that my eyes thought they would burn.. my eyesight adjusted and I saw the boy from before. I gave him my wolf glare that I had learnt from Lupa. He stepped back in fear... good.Everyone should fear me! I'm a monster!! I had promised Annabeth not to do the thing again.. but I did... I snapped back to reality. "what do you want?" I ask in a calm voice. I could tell my voice sounded powerful but not as much due to the shivering because the boy only flinched. He regained his posture and came in, shutting the door behind him. I could hear him muttering "I can do this, don't worry, he isn't his grandfather, he doesn't know me, I can do this" and he turned. The next few things that I said shocked him to say the least but I didn't care, I was tired.

"if you want information, then don't even try. Just go ahead and kill me. I wouldn't mind that anyways. I'm tired. Just know this that my grandfather is not coming back, not now, not in a thousand years. I made sure of it." He looked relieved at first.. why? Then his expression changed to confusion. "I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to you yet but I need my answers. Let me introduce myself first, I'm Harry Potter. Now I have been informed that you haven't met your grandfather before.. so why do you talk as if you know him very well?" he asked. "wait.. who told you I didn't know my grandfather? I fought him last year! He destroyed my life!" I yelled the last part out as the iron rumbled. "wait, what? No! I fought your grandfather last year! I was the one whose life was destroyed by your grand father!" he said with anger even though he had tears brimming in his eyes. What was happening? Was all that came to my mind at that moment..

there you go people!! 2 chapters in one day to make up for being absent for so long!! I hope you enjoy and see you very soon!! 

peace out!!