chapter 7

Harry's POV

I woke up from ginny's scream and saw that I was in my room. I grab my glasses and wand and run down stairs to see what the chaos was about and was dumbfounded. The grandson was at the doorway with a BLOODY SWORD in his hand!!!!! I steel myself and confront him "hey mate? Might wanna put that sword down and talk? We can explain everything, you don't need to decapitate us." I try to negotiate with him and he looks towards me then the sword although he looks confused. He did the most strangest thing ever. He used a pen cap to turn a FULL FLEDGED SWORD!! INTO A PEN!! A PEN!! Have I gone completely bonkers and lost it?? "Listen up because I am only gonna say this ONCE, you tell me where I am, how I am here, and why. Oh and don't even THINK about lying to me because I Will be able to tell." He was threatening us. Wow. How do we get into situations like this?

We guided him towards the living room and we all sat on the sofa. He was fidgeting but at the same time he looked really focus "so are you gonna start or...??" he asked "oh right! Ok. So you are in London right now and this is Harry's godfathers house. Now we brought you here by apparating. It's basically you can teleport from some place to another" Ginny started and then I continued "I think I told you when I visited you downstairs that you are a wizard. Your grandfather from your mum's side was also a wizard, a Bad one. He was recently killed during the war that happened between good and evil wizards. Now Dumbledore our late mentor wanted you to start coming to school when you turned 11. Just like all of us did, but since there were... Complications and we couldn't and now, finally after your grandfather is died, we are allowed to bring you to school." Did you get that? I looked at basically a much better version of myself.

"Ummmmm..... NO. My mom is not a witch! She is like the most normal and amazing mom ever! Like she never showed any kind of magic traits or what not." He tried to argue "yeah, we know. Actually, in the wizarding community, there are people who are born from magical couples but don't show any signs of magic. We call them Squibs." As I finished he started laughing hysterically. "OH MY GODS!!!AHAHAHAA YOU MUST ON SOME GODLY SHIT TO COME UP WITH THIS AHAHAAHAHAHAAA" this was NOT getting any easier and I hated this so much I wish Hermione was here so that she could talk to him and not us. I need to change the topic, Hermione would be home in around ten minutes so she can talk to him.

"um hey! Grandson. Can we continue?" I asked him "yeah, my name is PERCY, not grandson" he corrected me "oh right of course, so... do you wanna tell us what happened to Ron?" I tried to distract him but at the same time get an information on his strength. "oh yeah I knocked him out with a punch, after I broke down those chains you guys put me in. Gotta say if you are gonna kidnap someone, you need to at least practice bro, that was like the EASIEST jail room ever." He said casually. "wait! You were able to KNOCK Ron out, after breaking your chains? That too without magic?? HOW??" I was stunned at his description! No person who has no experience with magic would be able to do that! Now that he had mentioned, I looked down to his hands and he was right, he did break the chains. The cuffs were still around his hands. Him speaking brought me back to reality. "it was no big deal really, the chains were long enough to go around my legs so I lay down, put the chains on my heels and then pulled. It was a good thing that the chains were rusted otherwise it would have taken much more strength. Then I used riptide to cut down the extra stuff because I didn't want to by any chance lower my chances of escaping."

Percy's POV

These dam people!! Do they not know how hard it is for me right now to keep a straight face?? Did dionysis fuck up their brains or something?? There is no way in this gods dam world that what they are saying is true. Like they call people "squids"???? what the hera is wrong with them??!! Are all british people this weird?? I mean we just finished our trip to Greece and Britain is near that right?? So these people should not be that bad. "I have a question though. Why kidnap me? Why not just talk to my mom and me about it since this involves the both of us? Also if I have gone without this whole "wizard" business for what? 7 years? Why bring me now? Like what's the point?" Annabeth would be so proud of me that I was asking these kinds of questions and not about why the give everything weird names or why do I have a scrawny twin. Like he basically looks like leo's scrawniness mixed with me and then I guess jason's personality mixed.

"yeah.. we were going to ask you and your mom but since she wasn't their and you got angry at us.. we thought knocking you out would be the best option. Also we didn't know if you were a threat or not so we were going to keep you in that cellar until hermione was back and everyone wasn't so... agitated." Scrawny me answered and honestly.. we would kind of do the same at camp!! Except we would be more violent. Oh wait.. camp! I have to contact camp to let them know I am fine otherwise they would freak out again!!

"umm.. I need to borrow someone's phone! I need to make an urgent call!! My mom and my girlfriend would be freaking out right now!!!" I tell them and they direct me to this old telephone. Wait.. where do I call?? Oh right!! The emergency camp phone!! ( that is basically a single mortal phone that the camp has for demigods or satyrs in case of absolute emergencies and if the demigods can't use the Iris messages. Its always with chiron since he is the camp instructor and mentor.) I dial the number and chiron picks up! Yesssssss!! "umm.. hey Mr. brunner? Can you give the phone to Annabeth by any chance? Its really important. Also I wanted to tell you, the weather in London isn't looking very nice so you should book a cab." Lets hope he got the code "ahh.. alright my boy. I will make sure to listen to that advice. Also sure, give me a minute and I will put Annabeth on the call.

2 min later

"seaweed brain? Are you alright? Where are you? You need to come back!! I went to your apartment when you didn't IM me." She started rambling. "Annabeth! Im fine! Im not hurt yet, I just met some friends... at the apartment. They took me for a trip. that's all." I tried explain my situation without pissing off my captors. "Percy... Rachel spoke of a prophecy right before we found Chris Rodriguez dead! In the arena!" 

hi!!!! sorry I haven't updated in a while!!!! also its my birthday!!! I wrote an extra long chapter because I wanted to. so! who do you think killed Rodriguez? how is it related to the prophecy?? and if it will, then how will this help bridge the gap between wizards and demigods?? be sure to wait for the next chapter!! 

peace out!!!!