chapter 6

Ron's POV

I was just going through all the owls that we were sent. Our Hogwarts year letters, the job offer applications that were given to me by Hermione, all the owls mum sent us etc. Hermione was in the library trying to get ahead of schedule and read everything so that she doesn't get clueless in anyone of the classes. I guess I was too absorbed in reading it that I didn't hear the slight sobbing of my best friend. I checked the clock to see it was 5 in the morning.. "I should better tell Ginny and Harry to rest a bit knowing them, they would be frantic about the grandson right now." I speak to myself. I check all the lower floors but don't see them, so I ty looking at the third floor. What I see is the most peculiar sight I had seen in ages. Harry clinging to my sister like his lifeline while she gently stroked his untameable hair. What I couldn't rap my head around was the fact that harry had tear streaks on his cheeks... I have not seen harry cry in more than a year's time. Even at lupin's death..

"what happened? Is he alright?" I ask Ginny. "I'm not sure.. he was blabbering about Voldemort, and protecting us, how he felt guilty about all the death during the war and... oh no! RON!! Go check Voldemorts grandson! Harry said that he went to go get answers from him and then this happened!!" as soon as Ginny finished the sentence I ran down stairs to the dungeon that we had found in the black manor. I opened the gate and.......

Percy's POV

Why did my life had to be so messed up?! I always wanted a normal life, just a plain old boring life but the fates do love to torture me!! When I started shouting at my captor and glaring at him he.. ran away.. I have NEVER seen THAT reaction! Most of them would either a) monologue b) stick a dagger in my body c) threaten to kill me or d) tell their henchmen to kill me. So I waited.. and waited.. and got bored. I tried to escape a lot as well but the only way in or out was through the door. The chains were made of iron and were rusted.. good. So my guess would be that these shackles haven't been used on people for a few decades now. They chains themselves were long enough for my legs to go around. These people were REALLY bad at this huh? I come to a lying position and put the chains beneath my shoes. I take a deep breath and PULL!! It took some strength and time but I finally broke the chains that were restricting my hands. Now... what do I do? I went to the door and started assessing it. That's when I realized that... the door was open.

Am I a joke to these guys?? Even the minotaur is more interesting than these guys! As soon as I approached the door it opened and in came a red head. He didn't look well built and worry was all over his face. Oh and did I forget to mention shock? Like to see me. Out of those handcuffs? No? ok now I have. He was shocked to see me out of my restraints. I don't understand why though. That was like one of the easiest handcuffs I have ever gotten out of! Even in our camp classes we have harder training. "what did you do to harry?!" he shouted at me. Harry..harry..harry? ah harry!! That scrawny guy who visited me before!! I'm gonna play dumb anyway. First rule of getting kidnapped: don't let your captors get to know your thought process "that black haired dude?" I ask

"yeah. What did you do to him?!" he asks again but with more force. "um I didn't do anything man. He came, he asked questions, shouted, I didn't say anything and he went away. Oh also I wanted to ask. Are you guys new at this? Like kidnapping people?" I asked him only to punch him in the face before he could answer and he falls down unconscious. Then I crouch down to check sure if he will be ok or not. I mean I can't leave him too injured can I? don't wanna get mixed up with the police again. nope "cuz you didn't do a very good job at it friend. Also sorry for punching you but I need to escape." Now you might be asking why am I talking to an unconscious person? Because I want to. I run upstairs and see the door out. Yes I'm almost free! I go outside to see a quiet and bleak street and apollo slightly starting to rise. Around 4 in the morning I am guessing.

I see a girl jogging, coming my way. I stop her and ask "hi sorry to disturb you but what is this place?" the girl replies with "oh its Grimauld place, London!" then she jogs off. London.. hehe.. London. I'm back in Europe.. this is not good. My blood starts boiling again, my hands start shaking, I couldn't breathe. The battle with the giants, Tartarus, Gaia all the fresh memories come back. Hot tears start rolling down my cheeks. No no no no no. this is not fair. Not fair. Its not real. I run back inside, I have no idea of what's going on. I take out riptide about to slash my arms when a woman comes down the staircase. Ginger hair, freckles and brown eyes. 

hi guys!!! im finally back with another chapter!!! also guess what day it is?? yes its Percy's birthday!!! happy birthday to the best and only seaweed brain in the entire universe and my big brother!!! also only 13 days left for my birthday!!! yay!!! for anyone who is wondering (im sure no one is but I wanna tell anyway) my birthday is on 31st august! sorry I was a bit late with this chapter and its not that great but I try my best ok?? have a great day people!! 

from your friendly Indian demigod,

peace out!!