Chapter 2

Harry's POV (2 days later)

I was living in the black manor with Hermione, Ron and Ginny for the summer until we go back to repeat our last year at Hogwarts. I didn't have the emotional capacity to go to Hogwarts after the war, but Hermione had convinced Ron and molly that it would be fine so I went along with the plan. Everybody was really broken after the war. The Weasely's had lost Fred, Hermione had lost her parents as she had erased their memories to keep them safe, I had lost Moony.... The only person left who was close to my parents and was like a father to me. The only reason everybody was trying to get back to their normal lives was I guess because of me and Hermione since we hadn't really lost much. Hermione lost her parents but at least she knew that they were alive. I for one got to see my parents, Dumbledore, and everybody I cared about who had died just before my own death, so I guess my conscience wasn't in a bad shape.

It was time for supper as the only four occupants of the house came to get dinner. We were half way through our food when the doorbell rang. I sent creature to see who came and heard a very familiar voice. It was McGonagall. I invited her to sit and have supper with us and she accepted. We were doing small talk until professor gave up and came to the point. "Harry, we have recently found out that.. that Voldemort had a grandson, and a daughter." Every emotion inside of me snapped 'WHAT?!?!' I couldn't believe it. "WHA, HOW, WHEN, HOW???!!!' thoughts were swirling in my mind. 'what if he is evil? How could tom get a family? Why just why? This wasn't fair!" I didn't say anything though because my expressions were already enough. My face was red with anger, my cheeks littered with tear tracks. How did I get so emotional? "harry, I know this is hard for you, but I need your help" she started "im confused. Why do you need my help?" I asked "that is because it was one of Dumbledore's request before he died. He knew about everything that would happen and how you all would most likely repeat a year at Hogwarts. He had been insisting we brought him to Hogwarts when we first sent that letter for you. However, I insisted that you first get used to Hogwarts and be safe there before we considered bringing him in, since he is you know who's grandson, but then when Voldemort was back there was no chance to bring his grandson to Hogwarts since it would only attract more threats to Hogwarts but now that you know who has died, we can bring him to Hogwarts for one year." McGonagall explained everything.

'Still don't see my role in this proffesor' I stated. 'harry you will help me get that boy to Europe since this is powerful and rough magic we are talking about and you are as powerful as we can get right now.' I blushed at that comment 'proffesor I'm not THAT powerful but I will accompany you since I want to make sure this 'grandson isn't trouble' I told her and she started to stand from her seat, motioning that she has done what she came here to do and was leaving. 'great harry, be ready tonight 11pm. I will come to get you'

With that professor left the house

'I didn't want to intrude' Hermione started 'but I think professor said bring him to EUROPE... so does that mean he doesn't live in Britain?' she asked 'geez, Hermione I thought you were the smart one' ron tried to joke but was immediately given Hermione's death stare 'yeah I guess he doesn't live in this continent.' I answered Hermione's answer then continued 'well I guess I don't have much time to get ready do I?' it was already 8pm "I reckon you don't, do you mate." Ron said nervously. The mood of the room was quite serious since this was Voldemort's grandson we were talking about. We just continued talking about him and made those long three hours pass.

At last, it was time.

Mcgonagall gave me an address and told me to apparate. We were apparating to New York! Wow! I always wanted to visit America! Just wish It was under different circumstances though.. and then we did it. I felt the familiar tug of my body imploding, stretching and being eaten like a gum and then go back to normal all at once in just once second and then the next thing I know is that I am in New York! We were in front of a small apartment building. It was really busy at that time, people were going home, back to their families... bac to their families....... I was lost in thought until professor snapped her fingers in front of my face.

'We are here Harry, just remember that his name is Perseus Jackson.