chapter 5

Harry's POV

Who is this guy?? What is he talking about? He fought Voldemort? How? I was the one who fought him!! Did he somehow fight him during our quest to destroy the horcruxes?? Wait you know what? Let me start from the beginning. Yeah.. I need to do this properly... or I won't get answers.. " you know what.. let me start from the beginning... my name is harry potter and I'm a wizard. Your grandfather was also a wizard, a bad one. His name was Voldemort.. he died last year when me and my friends killed all of his souls. Now we have found out that you have potential for magic which is why we brought you here." He looked at me with a normal expression which was mixed with a bit of confusion.

"Hecate, lift the mist up, I know its you. I thought we had an agreement about how you act with us. Hades! I even got you a cabin at camp for your kids! What more do you want?!!" he answered and I did not get even one bit about what he said. "im sorry but I don't know who you are talking about... (you know what?? This was a bad idea. Ill just obliviate him.) I raise up my wand and say the words "obliviate" strips of white light emerge from my wand and goes towards percy. It contacts to his chest but nothing happens. Oh right I forgot that magic doesn't work on him... "um.. ill see you later. Bye" I ran out the cell.. oh my god I messed up so bad!! What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Hermione will kill me for being so irrational and going in there without a plan!!

While my thoughts rambled I kept running upwards through the staircase and I accidently ran into ginny.. 'great' I thought "hey babe! What are you doing up on... the third floor?" 'wait I ran up this high in minutes???!!! How?!' "well I saw you running upwards and I called out to you asking what in merlin's bloody name you were doing but you didn't respond so I thought I would go and approach you. Also you were mumbling a lot by the way." She explained and my heart beat stopped. I was really not in a good shape before but now its like all my emotions from the war are leaking out. My whole body took control, I felt like my mind went on shut down and I was just watching a moment happen through someone else's point of view. My whole body collapsed and ginny caught me in her lap, sitting next to me and pulling me in a comforting grasp. That's when all hell broke loose.

The dams that were keeping my emotions contained broke and I started sobbing and blabbering. The whole conversation that happened back there, what I had been fearing since the death of Voldemort and much more came out. Though the only thing that ginny did was keep me in her arms, listened to me and made sure I felt safe. And if I am being honest, that was the first time in a long time that I FELT something and that all my thoughts were safe. I missed this feeling so much, I didn't even know I missed it until I felt it again, right now. I don't know when, but I soon I drifted to sleep, still clutching my Ginny like she was my lifeline, actually she was and I was happy with that!

My sleep wasn't that deep so I could sense what was happening. How ginny waited for any of the resisdents of the black manor to come up and notice us, how when everyone did come up, someone lifted me up and took me to my room and laid me on the bed. How ginny still sat there with me, holding my hand as if I would never wake up again if she let go.

(A/N: so hi guys!! I decided to continue! yay!! the reason that harry was so emotionally flustered was because he recently went through war, on top of that the pressure of being the "chosen one" and the saviour of the wizarding world, he wasn't able to release his emotions and actually fully understand that the war had.. Ended. he is going through trauma and needs to accept his reality now.. which is why he reacts like this in the early stage of the story, he hasn't actually accepted Voldemorts death himself.) 

I hope everyone is doing ok! stay safe and..

peace out!!!