Chapter one : Gracia Nissim

She escaped from  the guards that asked for her.

The cult could come at any moment.They would find her so running was useless.

As a single nano machine spec in the air can track people easily for years.

All her classmates were taken by the cult, they claimed it was for a higher purpose.

They got high of course

A video tape in the fires began to play.

"Have anyone seen my daughter , i cant find her" it was the face of a woman, there was not a man in the house she was in a small room and inside the room was a little room where she hid her thoughts.

Cause thoughts are dangerous, they get you killed. Her friends in masks were gone too.

The cult was too strong, the government begin to claim of a mass nuclear attack but the rain of fire did not came.

She thought her life would change when she got the scholarship, but the black sun took that way.Different cards were being played against each other to shuffle the house of cards that remained

This card will win. She thought.Deep determination came over her.She was wondering how her parents were or how her little brother and his boyfriend survived, not likely if the cult got them.

The cult comes for her.Through the shadows.

In midst of chaos cries of a baby were in the air.She found a baby in the burning city of smoke and amber."Hush" She took the baby in her arms and it smiled after seeing it's saviour

 A message was being broadcast from the radio "Believers of freedom , revolutionaries do not fear the four heroines are coming , the day of the "Recon-ing" is coming which means more recons. However, the ice cream parlor is open. Remember the Four Heroines are with us, meanings of words may change but love stays forever."

She began to move further to town until she saw fallen trees and debris of buildings.

A hooded man arrived in front of her.  

"Gracey , You made it ! Where are all the others? "

"The cult found our old internet data, they knew what we practiced, our ties to Portland"

"But you guys were not from Portland. We talked with a guy who talked with a guy who was mildly financing in Portland. They killed Laniado for dyeing her hair in an old photo. Our activity marches were traced, they killed Sharon for joking about abortion".

"Where is the Queen?" Gracia asked.

"Fliztlan is wearing tonic , she is at the baked side." Hooded man said.

"That is very cryptic."They talked about old history and traveled to safer grounds.

Until they saw him.

A blonde guy walked past them in the streets.

"Gracia ... I have heard about you."His hair was light blonde and his blue eyes spoke of deep hatred and cruelty.

Gracia pointed a knife at him "Who are you?"

"Just a tourist."

A bat goes to hit his hand, the blonde guy breaks it with his fist.

It was another of Gracia's colleagues.