Chapter three : Darkish

Your death marks my Ascension

The Gate has been opened.

Locum tenens.

Peaks of mountain appear at the distance. Snowstorm begins to fall.

The world above is inverted with red scales beginning to unravel it self in the cities.

The people of the sky are deluded and their great vision falls on the surface.

Down this inverted world  are a series of planes with different worlds.

Each side of the planes have distinct civilizations .

Three unknown giant entities glance from space covered by trees.

At the vast distance below the ground is the ocean and beyond the ocean is a Black sun burning ever brightly.

Darkish jumps from the sky.

He falls on the jeep.

The front window part of the jeep turns into a  mouse trap and it bends  hitting Darkish into the mouse trap.

Darkish wakes up screaming .Sweats begin to fall from his head.He has hidden himself in an abandoned tunnel. Don't look at the sun as the sun is evil. The cult said.Which meant they travel during the night and would be arriving into the tunnels at the dawn.

Darkish moves out of the tunnel into the vast library.A man in robes points his crossbow at him.

"This Lodge is not permitted to outsiders.Turn back now." The man had pale hair and a smug look in his face.

"Want me to report you to the cult?" Darkish said.

"Do you have any idea who we are?You are unworthy to the light!" The man said.

"I am just looking for repene." Darkish said.

"And I want Caramel" the man answered disturbed."Go shove your conspiracy theories and songs about celestial objects some place else.This is a place of knowledge and enlightened elders." He hissed.

"You don't look older than 18."Darkish said and walks away.

The man panics and frantically  rings three spheres of the library , a secret passage opens.

The master man then grabs a scrying device and rings it atop the other side of the globe.

"Hello , he knows . close all the information about repene what ever it is , section rule 34 has to be followed. Send an inference on the man. He was just inside the tunnel! I do not know how he arrived here." 

The man runs towards the book cases and picks an books for the ancient rules, he also takes the codex file.Strange swords and runes remain in his library.  

Darkish  sneaks behind the robed man. "Nice place you got there."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Darkish points his cutlass towards the master man.

"So you are the magician maker.I am surprised you tried to contact the others given your own transgressions  in the lodge." Darkish laughed.

"Desperate times. As if you barbarians have given us any alternative on the matter." Master man said.

"Met your replacement , she makes good coffee.That is not the only thing she is good at." Darkish smiled.

"Apparently keeping secrets is not that thing.Her coffee sucks.It has been sucking for the past 13 years.I doubt any members know about this location.Otherwise I would be dead."