Chapter five: Yisgula

Magician Maker entered the Synagogue,the Rabbi blocked his path.

"I want to talk about some things it is urgent.

We found the main trader dead.

The food supply will not pass this year, nine trucks were purposefully sabotaged.

"Keiku we have talked about this.Your presence leaves people to a very dark path.I would not let a murderer enter this place of  worship"The Rabbi said.

"Advancements are the only reason we are still standing Father.The cost of survival is not cheap.

In politics people often die.I do what I do for us, for mankind. Wouldn't you let your own son enter?"

Pain filled the face of the Rabbi. His voice tore as he spoke.

"You chose your path when you left the house 15 years ago.Before the collapse I often look at the news about your exploits.My own son , a deceiver."

Keiku struggled to speak at the face of his father.

"I have changed.I am trying father. 

I saved the life of a boy.I had to risk a own death sentence for it."

Rabbi  "What about the billions of people you killed for your business.

Your actions have endangered lives of people in this community.

How many broken jobless people have you created

How many did you scammed?

You went for powers no one were supposed to have.

You associated yourself with the decay and destruction and

expect one act of kindness to redeem it.

"

"Father I was wrong.I sacrificed too much.

 They are going to kill me."

"How do I know I am speaking to my own son and not an Mkultraed infiltrator parading my son's corpse to lead me and my people astray in the last place free from the war."

Keiku showed his arm. "I removed all marks they had on me. I am your son."

Rabbi held back his hand "My family died 15 years ago, my son didn't make it. 

Yes, he died.

You can be a traveler stay at the area until it calms down.

"

The Blonde man awaited in the synagogue.

Behind him sat the Magician Maker.

"You are not supposed to be here your Majesty since you are not of this religion."

He turned his head towards the other man both of their hair were blonde but the magicians hair was glittery and overly colorful like it was artificial or another trick.

"And Neither should you, Keiku. Yet here we are." the blonde man said as he smiled.

"Talk about the demon being in a place of worship.Haven't Avi's family suffered enough?" the magician maker said.

"Heard you had a slumber party last night.Since you secret society guys keep all to yourself must have been someone special." the blonde man said.

"Ahh fancy those conspiracy theories your majesty have you been to those mk ultra sessions by the agency?" Magician maker said.