OSS 29: Psychotic Angels

Taal volcano was blowing its anguish heart. People on the nearby area were panicking to be rescued to the safer place.  Government asked for volunteers to transport people to the evacuation centers.

Ram and his dad used two different trucks to rescue people.

"Sakay na po. Papuntang evacuation center," Ram told the people.  They raced to climb to the L150 truck with only their few things with them.  Both children and adults.

"Ligtas na tayo," said by one mother to her family.

A dozen of people at the back of his truck and another family of seven fitted themselves ìnside. Two beside the driver and five behind them.

Ram gave them sandwiches, bottled water and facemask before heading.

"Salamat, iho. Hulog ka ng langit," said by an older lady beside him with her husband. They ate the sandwich at once.

"Welcome po, Lola."

"Ang bata mo pa, buti't naisipan mong mag-volunteer," commented by the father behind him. He's holding a kid around 6 years old.

"In times of disaster, we should help each other, sir," he said.

"Maayos kang pinalaki ng iyong magulang," said by the mother, beside her are two more kids, both teenagers.  They're eating and drinking as well.

"Saan bang evacuation center tayo?" the father asked, he bit the sandwich as well.

"Laguna po."

"Mas malayo, mas ligtas," the grandpa said.

After few minutes, all his passengers were sleeping soundly.  An evil smile were formed in his lips while his eyes are burning.

Ram entered an abandon old hospital.  His mom, Dr. Mariz Travis, a previous surgeon, drooled to see those sleeping souls.

"Excellent! You did great, son."

"You teach me well, mom."

They both laughed maniacally. They carried them and put each one on the old hospital bed.  His mom chose the father first. They brought him in the operating room.

Her mom cut the man's right side to get his kidney.  Ram assisted as he's a medical student. The man woke up, but he couldn't move his body. He's immobilized because of the medicine that's in the sandwiches and water.

"Anong ginagawa n'yo--?" he didn't finish as his tongue became numb as well.

Dr. Travis was dumbfounded for a bit. Her lips lifted for demoness' smile that's could make you hide in fears. "Oh, you're awake. Welcome to Travis' Anatomy.  We are just going to take all your valuables organs to sell to the black markets as well your blood.  The non-valuable like muscles would be grinded to be a burger patty. It tasted delicious, isn't it? Older human can be sold to the university to be studied.  Don't worry, your body is numb anyway.  You won't feel nothing.  You're lucky enough to know what's gonna happen to you and your family.  You can help other people to live than being miserable in the evacuation center anyway," her demonial laughed echoed in the operating room.

"Some people are just disguised to be an angel but with selfish motives. Don't be fooled," Ram said.

❣🐏
16. Jan.2020

PSYCHOTIC ANGELS
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted © 2019
HeartTorturer A.K.A.
     Eiramana325