Chapter 6. Shameless flirting

*Harrys POV*

Louis likes me back. Wow. He actually likes me back. I don't think I have ever felt so happy in my life. Niall put on another film whilst I sat there with Louis cuddled into my side. Louis drew circles on my chest every now and then, the touch from his fingers sent a fuzzy feeling through my chest. My hand ran up and down his back, he hummed in approval with a lazy smile on his face. Niall was on his phone not paying attention to us, so I decided to slide my hand further down his back, testing the waters. Louis made no sign of disapproval. I went to move my hand lower, but I was interrupted by a knock at the door. Louis let out an annoyed huff and got up to answer it.

'That must be Li and Z.' Niall told me whilst he got up and headed to the door. I heard Louis welcome the two new comers and tell them to put their bags anywhere they liked and then come and join us in the living room. I sat up when I heard Louis' light footsteps enter the room followed by Niall laughing with the other two behind.

'Guys, this is Harry.' Louis told the two and plopped himself down next to me. I smiled at the Liam and Zayn and said hi. We told them what had happened and who I was, they were grateful for me helping Louis and then told Louis that they never liked Riley anyway, that made him giggle and turn his head into my neck. They both seemed to like me which was a positive. I noticed how close Liam and Zayn were, I made a mental note to ask Louis and Niall about it later.

Louis took my hand in his, guiding it round his back so he could cuddle back into my side. Liam and Zayn cuddled up on the other sofa leaving Niall to sit on the same sofa as me and Louis. We settled down and watched the end of the film.

By now the sun had set leaving the room in complete darkness. Niall had dozed off again and Liam joined with Zayn were in the kitchen ordering chines for us all. There was another film playing now but I was too busy being distracted with the boy in my arms. I decide to carry on with what I was trying to do earlier before Liam and Zayn got here. I slowly slid my hand down his back but stopped when I reached the dip just before his bum. I let my hand rest there for a while to make sure Louis was okay with my touch. He didn't seem to mind; in fact, I think he like it considering he leaned back into my hand.

With a burst of confidence, I slid my hand over the curve of his bum and gave it a little squeeze. Louis jumped slightly, then turned his head to look at me. He was smiling, smiling his sunshine smile, the crinkles by his eyes prominent making him look angelic. He then turned back to the TV and carried on watching the film, so I left my hand resting on his bum. His wonderful, wonderful bum. Round, plumb and deliciously firm.

'Hey, Harry?' Louis questioned after a minute or two.

'mmm' I hummed.

'If you keep squeezing my bum, I'm going to have a little problem.' He said clammily but his smirk told me otherwise as he looked into my eyes.

'Maybe that's what I want.' I whispered leaning down into his ear, giving his bum another rough squeeze. Louis let of a small whimper but quickly coughed, trying to cover it up. I smiled at him as I sat back up. Louis was quick to follow, getting back onto my lap and straddling my waist. His eyes noticeably darker, and his hands had locked around my neck, playing with the hairs at the bottom of my head. I had moved my hands under his jumper and gripped his love handles.

Our faces were so close, I was so close to kissing him. Kissing his beautiful slim lips that would fit perfectly against mine, they were smooth and almost sinful. I began leaning in and so did Louis, my heart was beating rapidly as Louis closed his eyes.

'Can you two get a room.' Zayn said as he and Liam walked back into the room. Louis and I pulled away, clearing our throats. Both of us blushing like two kids caught kissing under the bleachers at school. I was mad at Zayn for ruining our moment and potential kiss, but it was soon forgotten when he gave louis a wink causing him to giggle against me.