14. Meeting the Tomlinson's

Niall: Fancy meeting for some breaky, Tommo?

Louis: Sure thing, I'll be ready in 10. Meet you at Tina's in 25?

Niall: Sounds good to me. Also, Liam's with me so we'll see you soon.

Louis checked the time on his watch reading it to be just past 9am, he yawned and slipped on some black jeans, a black turtleneck and picked up his leather jacket before he walked out his door. The wind hitting him in the face as soon as he cleared the lobby. He shivered and headed towards his car.

It only took him 10 minutes to drive to Tina's café, he parked up and saw Niall's car already there. He checked his phone before walking in, spotting Niall and Liam already sitting down. He smiled as he walked over to the booth, taking a seat next to Niall.

'Hey guys.' Louis chirped at both of them.

'Hey Lou. How've you been?' Liam asked, giving Niall a weird look because of the slurping noise he made with his drink.

'You know what? I'm actually great, I've never been better.' He said honestly. 'Me and Harry are great, I got a promotion at work and my mums coming to visit me next week, I think she's bringing the girls, so you know what that means.' He continued with a raised eyebrow.

'Yes, Yes we do know what that's means.' Niall deadpanned, thinking back to the times when Louis' family previously came to visit, and the girls practically made Niall their slave with driving them places and putting make-up on him.

'Can you warn me when they're here, so I don't come over.' Niall said seriously. Liam kicked Niall's foot under the table telling him not to be rude and Niall being Niall just stuck his tongue out at him, making Louis laugh.

'It's alright Ni, they'll be to invested in annoying Harry to notice you.' Louis reassured him, patting him on the back. The waiter came over to them, taking their orders, his eyes lingering on Louis for longer than necessary.

'Do I know you?' The waiter spoke after taking their orders. Louis looked up at him, studying the man's wide jaw, firm brow and muddy eyes. His name tag read 'Sam' but Louis still didn't know who he was.

'I'm sorry but I don't think so.' Louis politely said. The waiter just nodded and said he must have thought he was someone else. But in reality the waiter knew who Louis was, he also knew that he was his best friend Riley's ex. So, when he typed in their orders, he went out the back quickly.

Sam: Hey mate, that boy toy of yours is here.

Riley: What boy toy???

Sam: The annoying one.

Riley: Oh, that one. I think I should come and see you at work, don't you think that's a great idea?

Sam: Brilliant.

Twenty minutes later the three of them were sitting there with their food Infront of them, Louis had the pancakes, Liam had the omelette and Niall had the full English. Louis was happy, enjoying his breakfast with two of his closest friends. That was short lived though as soon as Riley walked through the doors. Liam was the first one to clock Riley, dropping his fork onto his plate. Niall looked up at Liam and then looked Riley's way, he was coming their way. Louis way still chatting away about how excited he was about his mum coming to visit him.

'What are you guys looking at?' Louis asked in confusion.

'Me. I'm guessing.' Riley answered before any of the boys could. He was sporting a smug smile and leaning on their table.