Chapter 8. Dealing with the problem

*Harrys POV*

It was in that moment I truly understood what unconditional love Is, it is sacrificing every need of yourself for the one you love. It's putting every want or hurt aside and only focusing on your other half. It's even letting go when you don't want to. All you want to do is tie an unbreakable rope around the both of you, so you can never be a part. I didn't want to leave Louis alone in his room, but I needed to deal with Riley.

Niall, Liam and Zayn were all sitting on the sofa in silence. Riley was starting to stir from the place they had dragged him to. They looked my way when they heard my steps coming down the hallway. Niall shot me a worried look as he glanced to a groaning Riley. Liam was next to Zayn with an emotionless expression, he looked to Zayn who gave him a subtle squeeze from where his arms were around his waist.

'You lads should go, before you see my ugly side.' I warned the three, all now looking at me in shock. Zayn went to say something, but Liam stopped him, giving me a nod and pulling him towards the front door. Niall followed shortly, patting me on the back and then walking over Riley to the door.

Riley had managed to pull himself up, so he was slouching against the wall. He was rubbing his eyes and hadn't seen me yet. I took that as my opportunity to march over to him and grab him by his collar, hoisting him roughly up and throwing him towards the living room. He hit the ground harshly and let out a loud yelp.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' He screamed, trying to gain stability as he stood up. He saw me and his face turned a shade of red, presumably from anger. He lunged towards me quickly, too quick for me to react and stuck me across the face. It hurt like a bitch and I knew my lip was busted from the taste of blood in my mouth. However, I didn't react as I was too full of adrenaline to feel it.

'You have no right to be here.' I seethed, spitting the blood onto the floor beside him. I threw a hard punch his way, knocking him senseless for a few seconds and again gripping his collar. He tried to strike my face but my free had caught him, spinning him around and pushing him face first against the wall. He groaned and struggled against my hold.

'I'll break your fucking arm.' I promised him; my tone uneasily calm. He struggled again, ignoring my promise. So, I followed through, twisting his arm fully up right until I heard a snap and him scream in agony. I didn't feel bad for what I had done, he deserved it for what he did to my Lou.

Riley dropped to the floor with a loud thud, clutching his limp arm. He reached out and yanked my leg causing me to tumble to the ground. I hit the back of my head on the coffee table, splitting it open so blood was now pouring out. My vision went blurry for a moment, but it quickly came back. Riley had gotten on top of me, straddling my waist, pinning my arms by my sides with his knees. His eyes had turned animalistic as he repeatedly punched my face with his good arm. I screamed for him to stop as my nose cracked multiple times. He struck my left eyebrow, busting it open with the third hit.

He slowed down after a while. The pain from my face and weight on my body rendered me useless. I started to cry because of the immense discomfort. My face covered in a mixture of my blood and Riley's blood, I couldn't see properly because of my eyes swelling like balloons. My hair had become matted from the blood that had ran into it and my jaw now violently bruised. My breathing was heavy and laboured as I tried to calm down.

'Now, where is that slut? It's his turn.' Riley said, wiping his nose and looking over to Louis' closed bedroom door. A sob escaped my body as the thought of what had just happen to me, happening to Louis or possibly something far worse. That seemed to trigger something in me as I used all my strength to push Riley off of me and pin him to the floor, applying pressure to his broken arm. He yelled out and I pushed on him more. I pulled back and hit him with all my strength, his head flew back giving him whiplash. He scrambled to his feet, but I was quick to wrap my hands around his head and bring his face to my knee. I took his moment of weakness to give another blow to his stomach to which he gasped as all the air was knocked out of him. He dropped to one knee trying to gain his breath.