Chapter 12. Princess

They were sitting in a booth that following Friday, Harry had picked louis up and had also bought him the most beautiful little bunch of flowers and of course louis blushed like a fool. But right now, in that booth, in the little family owned Italian restaurant, Harry looked at louis like he was the last living person on earth. It was the way the soft lighting reflected off his cheekbones and the shadows his eyelashes casted. Or maybe it was the way he took small bites from his pasta and sipped on his drink which he had demanded a straw to be in his glass. Either way, Harry was mesmerized by louis' beauty.

'You are truly wonderful.' Harry had stated after he finished his pizza. Louis looked up at him with admiration as his cheeks tinted red.

'Shut up.' Louis spoke bashfully, covering his face with his small hands. Harry took a hold of both of his hands and pulled them up to his mouth to plant a soft kiss on them. Their date went amazingly well, they fell into casual conversation speaking about nothing and everything, Harry constantly making Louis laugh. He never wanted a smile to leaves his face.

'c'mon, better get you home it's getting late, kitten.' Harry said after he paid the bill. Louis smiled at the nick name and took a hold of Harrys hand after thanking him for the meal. They walked hand in hand towards Harrys car laughing at his awful jokes. Harry kissed Louis cheek as he open the car door for him. He couldn't help but let his eyes linger on Louis' bum as he climbed into the car. He shut the door and rushed around to his own side to get in.

'so, was tonight okay?' Harry asked shyly. Louis looked over to him as he clicked his belt on.

'Yes, Harry it was amazing, the best date I've ever been on.' And it really was, Louis was floating on ecstasy. This was in fact the best date he had ever been on; it was chill and full of laughs. Riley never took Louis out and when he did it was to the club, and don't get Louis wrong, he loved the club, but when he went out on dates he wanted it to be romantic and intimate in the degree of conversation.

'Really? it was only dinner Lou.' Harry asked in disbelief. He couldn't understand how it was the best he's every been on. Surely Louis had been on many, Louis was kind, funny and smart, there must be boys lining up at the door to take him out.

'It really was Harry; Riley never took me out and before him I'd never dated anyone.' Louis spoke quietly, a little embarrassed. Harry broke his sight from the road and looked over at Louis. Louis was looking down at his hands and twiddling his thumbs. He reached over and covered his hands with his own, stroking Louis' knuckles gently.

'Well that just won't do, I'll have to take you out again so I can top this.' Harry smiled over at Louis and then returned his gaze to the road. Louis couldn't help the butterflies he felt in his stomach and the smile he sported as he looked at Harrys side profile.

'Okay then, where do you plan on taking me?' He asked Harry with a childish manner as he jumped a little in his seat.

'Eager are we?' Harry chuckled. 'I don't know yet, but it'll be a surprise anyway.'

'aww c'mon Haz, just tell me.' Louis wined reaching over to grab at Harrys arm. By this time, Harry was pulling into Louis' apartment complex.

'Its's a surprise, kitten.' But truthfully, Harry didn't have a clue, all he knew is that Louis didn't say no to going out again with him.

Harry turned the engine off an got out to open the door for Louis.

'Why, thank you kind sir.' Louis spoke with a posh accent and a wide smile.

'Anything for my princess.' Harry replied, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

'Princess? That's a new one.' Louis laughed and thanked Harry for getting the door.