15. A day out with the girls

The morning was quite, unusually quite Louis thought as he opened one of his tired eyes to have a peek. He saw Harry, fast asleep, his curls wildly across the pillow his bare back facing Louis. He smiled to himself and opened the second eye, looking around once again. His whole family were staying at his, he was confused as to the reason why he couldn't hear anyone, he couldn't hear his sisters arguing or his mother's singing nor could he hear the Tv. He sat up and stretched out, clicking his back and sighing in relief.

'Pssst. Harry' He nudged his shoulder gently to wake him. Harry groaned and rolled onto his stomach, burying his face in Louis' pillow. Louis chuckled to himself and tried again.

'Angel, it's time to wake up.' Nothing.

'Baby cakes.' Still nothing.

'Pudding?' Nothing, again.

'I'll suck your dick.' This time Harry hummed and rolled to face Louis with a sickly sweet smile. Louis scoffed and kissed Harrys head.

'I knew that would get your attention.' He laughed. Harry huffed and launched himself at Louis, taking him down so he was flat against his bed. They laughed in unison and ended up in a light make-out session to start their day off.

'So, what are our plan today mon cheri?' Harry asked after they had parted form one another's lips.

'Well, first things first is breakfast.' And as if on que his belly grumbled. Harry placed his hand on Louis' bare stomach and rubbed it softly whilst laughing. He took Louis' hand and pulled him off of his bead, letting go for a second so they could put on a top and pyjama bottoms. They wore matching bottoms because they were that couple.

'c'mon.' Louis tugged at Harrys arm as they walked out into the hallway and lazily into the kitchen. It was a surprise to Louis when there was still no sign of his mum and sisters, weird he thought. That was until Harry spotted a bright green note stuck to the microwave. Louis took it from the surface and kissed Harrys shoulder as he past him.

Loubear, took the girls out for breaky so they didn't overwhelm your Harry, we'll be back by 11:30. Love mum xxx.

The word 'your' seemed to give Louis butterfly's, Harry was his and he was Harrys. Harry also smiled when Louis read it aloud, and in the same moment when louis read 'your' butterflies flew in his stomach. Good butterflies may I add. Louis smiled at Harry and looked at the clock on the wall. 10:18. Enough time for Louis to make Harry a nice breakfast and for them to snuggled on the couch for a bit.

They were in the middle of watching Cinderella (Harrys idea) with empty plates and empty mugs of tea when jay arrived back with the girls. Louis and Harry had tangled their legs and wrapped themselves up in a fluffy blanket. The twins were quick to jump onto the boys, causing them both to groan. The girls giggled and Lottie helped her mum make tea.

'Morning boys.' Jay shouted form the kitchen.

'Morning' They replied back.

'Mum said you have to take us out into the city later on.' Daisy and Phoebe said.

'Did she really?' Louis raised his eyebrow.

'Come on Lou, It'll be fun.' Fizzy chimed in. Harry was smiling smugly at Louis.

'Dunno what you're smiling about Haz, but you're coming with me.'

'But...'

'No buts Hazza, it is what it is.' Louis smiled over to him and Harry let out a dramatic sigh. The girls cheered and pushed the two boys out of the living room to go and get ready.