Chapter 11. Date?

*Third person*

When Harry and Louis emerged from Louis' room an hour or so later, they were met by an entourage of wolf whistles. Louis' cheeks now with a red glow from embarrassment, he took Harrys had and swiftly dragged him to the end of the sofa. Louis couldn't meet the gaze of the others. Niall was the first one to break the awkward silence by cackling from his side of the room, followed by Zayn and Liam. Harry automatically wrapped his arms around Louis' small waist and buried his head in his neck, breathing in his sent slightly. Louis sank back into Harrys touch and threw the tv remote at Nialls head.

'The fuck Lou.' Niall laughed with his hands in the air protecting his face.

'Yea Lou, the fuck?' Zayn joined in, 'aint our fault you two are horny buggers.'

Harry and Louis both looked at each other, sharing a knowing glace that they weren't going to win this so instead they joined in the laughter.

'Can you blame me?' Harry chuckled, earning a nudge to the gut from Louis' elbow. Louis shifted so he was laying down, cuddled into Harrys side with one leg hooked over his. Harry responded with a satisfied hum and pulled Louis closer. Zayn and Liam suggested a round of Mario cart. Niall was first to jump up and take them up on the offer. Louis and Harry took turns as Louis only had four remotes and there were five of them, but Louis was more than happy watching Harry's tongue poke out in concentration from time to time.

'ZAYN, NO' Liam shouted, he had just thrown a red shell at him sending him back to 8th place from 4th. The others laughed and Louis high fived Liam. Niall was in 2nd and Harry in 1st. Harry was surprisingly good at this game and was somewhat gloating to impress Louis. They spent a few hours, each taking turns on the game and playing different rounds when Zayn's phone started to ring.

'Be right back.' He announced pausing the game and hopping off the sofa to head to the kitchen. The boys fell into casual chatting, mainly asking Harry questions trying to get to know him more. Liam commented on how well Harry fitted into their group and how it was like they had known him for years. Harry smiled a genuine smile and a feeling of warmth spread through his body when Louis kissed his cheek, Harry thanked them all for being so kind and explained how he doesn't really have any friends except for his sister, Gemma.

Louis couldn't help but feel a hint of sadness, he couldn't believe someone like Harry who was kind, smart and funny didn't have many friends. Louis sat there in his thought for so long he missed Zayn coming back in and telling everyone that him and Liam had been called into work early the following morning, so they had to leave. Liam and Zayn gave everyone a hug, including Harry and shouted form the front door that they would swing by in the week sometime.

'You alright?' Harry asked Louis after Niall had also agreed to leave and get back to his own flat.

'hmm' Louis hummed not really hearing what Harry had said. Harry smiled fondly and pulled Louis into a hug.

'I said, are you okay?' he repeated.

'Oh yea, 'm fine, I was just thinking.' Louis yawned against Harrys chest.

'Okay then, well I suppose I should head home; it is half eleven and my mum is probably wondering where I am.' He said with a nervous chuckle.

'You live with your mum?' Louis questioned, a hint of amusement in his voice.

'Yea I know, lame right I'm 20 and still living in my childhood home.' Harrys laughed, rolling his eyes. He detached himself from Louis and reached down to pick up his packed bag. Louis let his hands linger on Harrys side for a moment longer and smiled up at him. The pair were in love already.

'Call me when you get home.' Louis said as they walked to the front door.

'I wouldn't think of doing anything else.' Harry replied, dipping down to kiss Louis sweetly. He pulled away but Louis wasn't done, he reached up and linked his arms around Harry, pulling him down for a deeper kiss.