Prologue

rewritten :)

_____

When it came to mythical creatures like werewolves and witches and warlocks, I never believed in them, not for one second. I read books about people turning into hairy dogs, watched movies of girls falling in love with pale, sparkly men, and watched a tv show about a girl falling in love with two vampire brothers, but I never believed any of that stuff to be true. Until I met him. He changed my world, for the better or for the worse, I don't really know anymore. Everything in my head, the rational part that is, is clouded with memories and thoughts of him. He was the person that changed my entire life. He was the man that made my books, tv shows, and movies come to life.

He was the man that pulled me out from the depths of my own head, the thoughts that dragged me into the dark abyss of nothing. He was the man that made me feel something again, the man that made me believe that not all guys are like Carter.

He was the black wolf with golden eyes that made me feel love again but he was also the black wolf that made me feel pain again after I tried so hard to not feel anything more.

He was the wolf that made me feel again, good and bad.

He was the wolf that saved me. 

_____________________________

Let me know what you think in the comments below