Along The Shorelines

The main winner for our next book of Transforms was, of course, a merformer AU for TFP.

Enjoy!

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

A girl walks down from her house - for it was not far from the endless blue beach - and walks down the shoreline with a bucket in hand. Normally it was just her walking up and down the shorelines, not many people come down to visit or have fun, it's just herself and her trusty bucket.The girls (H/L) (H/C) was being waved around by the soft drift of wind as she skips down the shoreline, looking with those small innocent (E/C) of hers for a sea shell. She loves sea shells. Soon enough the girl hears a weird splashing sound from the other side of the rocks, being a child still and was born with limitless curiosity, the girl made her way up and over those sharpe rocks with ease.When she got to the other side though, there was nothing unusual there? But what was making that sound then?

You climbed down before looking at your bucket, still waiting for a sea shell, then you smiled "I guess it was my imagination-?"

You soon jump back a few feet, dropping your precious bucket, when you see a face of sorts - with gills - poke it's head out of the water to look at your small fragil form. It stared you down until it went back into the water again to only come back up to look at you and repeat it multiple times. Then it clicked, it wanted you to follow it.

"....you want me to follow you?"

The thing nods quickly before extending a long human fishy arm your way, it was trying to grab you. You scoot a little towards it now noticing it had sharpe claws but the main theme of this thing was red and slight silver. You really didn't know if you should do this but this thing wanted you to follow....

Turning around you dug a small hole and place your bucket in it, tracing your name on the sand, before saluting playfully "I be back maty!"

The thing looks at you with a small tilt of its head, rather confuse none the less, but waits for you nonetheless.

"Okay..." you step into the water, it was rather cold this time, before taking hold of the extended hand gently "...let's go-!"

You didn't have to finish off, no, the thing picked you and onto its back - your little arms wrapped around his neck - before diving straight into the cold vast water. You didn't get to have a proper amount of breath but you held on has it swims deep into the waters with you on its back. Soon enough the thing when up a tunnel and, to your surprise, takes you into a small underwater cave.

The thing pushes itself up onto the caves floor, letting you off with ease, before jumping back in.Stareing at you again....

"..You..." It points at you before pointing it to a fish skeleton and a pile of kelp and seaweed "...help..."

You look at him and then look at the items far from his reach, then you nod smiling "Otay!"

Knockouts POV

.....she listened to me?

Most of the humans I brung here for help didn't help me at all, so I killed them or left them for dead, but she is just grabbing them willingly and bringing it over to me with a small smile on her face.

This one, I will have to keep an eye on...

"Otay!What now-?"

I didn't let her finish as I grab her - and the items I so dearly needed for a very long time - and dive back down the tunnel and to the shoreline of where I found her.

(Y/N) POV

The big red fish man thing did the same thing again right after I helped him get his things. This time I kept my eyes open to see that this thing - realization hits you finally- that this was a mermaid!

The mermaid puts me on a flat rock before looking at me weirdly, so I looked at him back weirdly, and he smirks tilting its head to the right.

I giggled "You look like an owl Mr.Mermaid!"

Mr.Mermaid shakes his head vigorously "...Knockout..." then it points to a symbol on its chest "...I Mercon..."

This time I tilt my head, confuse "Mer-kun?"

"..Mercon.."

I tryed it again, seeing I got it wrong "Mercone?"

Knockout face palms himself, looking at me slightly irritated "..Mercon!.."

"Mercon-?"

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Knockout instantly hides behind the rock, his head poking out slightly, as my watch in my bucket goes off.It was time for me to go.

"It's otay!.." I crawled over to pat Knockout on the head, letting him at least know nothing is wrong "...That is my watch going off!It means I got to go home now!"

Knockout, who looks at me wide eyed, stares at me again.Not moving an inch, I guess he doesn't know what I mean. So I jumped off the rock and swam to the shore instead. When I got there I yelped when a big wet hand was on my head, just staying there.

"...you...home?"

I look back at Knockout to see him halfway out of the water, his hand playing with my wet hair.

I smile nodding "Yeah, I go home Knocky!"

For a brief moment I could of have sworn I saw a small glint of embarrassment in his eyes but he nods and leave back into the water. A idea pops into my head so I grab my bucket and ran towards him, grabbing his arm, and he immediately turns to me.A face of pure confusion.

I giggled before handing him bucket - after putting his stuff inside it - and give it to him happly "There!You won't have to carry much stuff anymore!"

He held onto the bucket - it was small for him - but he nods, taking it with him into the ocean.I wave at him as he leaves before making my way home.

Waite until I tell my mom about who I met today!

Knockout POV

.....she gave me her bucket...

That was kind of her, maybe she isn't a bad human afterall. But now that I think of it....

"Now what do I give her in return?.."