ADOPTION?!?!

I just re-read all ur guys comments on what to do with the mom......the scale of hate is at 1,000,000,000 and plus ultra.

Sorry for jumping around, I still need to work on the Decepticons x child!Reader.....any ideas?

Tfp trying to speak human >> "1..2..3..4..."

Tfp speaking their own language >> "1,2,3,4.."

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Smokescreen POV

I am so happy she is finally here and away from those Mercons! And just look at her, she is so adorable! Now I just want to adopt this child-!

"Who...did..this?.." Bulkhead points at (Y/N)'s back, which was now in bandages, and she frowns.

"......my mom...s-she hates me.."

Oh, my blood is boiling now.Just how dare her own mother do this to her?!A innocent kind little human girl!!! A mother should never hurt their own child nor hate them!!

Ratchet goes down onto his fins, and looks at you, with sad optics "..Why?..."

You fiddle with your fingers - I think that is what humans call it - starting to tear up, now sniffing and cheeks going red with a huge saddening frown on your very cubby face. No, I don't like this (Y/N).Bring back my little sunshine back!

"...Take deep..breaths.." Ratchet rubs a digit on her leg, trying to sooth her down a bit, then continues "...now...why she...hurt..you?.."

"S-She blames me for my dads looks *sniff* I-I-I look more like my dad then *sniff* her..."

I raise a brow, tilting my helm softly "...Why does...your..own..looks matter?..."

(Y/N) then began to sob, my spark was breaking now, and she spoke "I-it's because my dad died during a *sniff* car accident.." She clutches her hoodie tightly, weeping "...*sniff* and she b-blames me for his death by *sniff* b-b-beating and hurting me...*sniff*....It was l-like I was her toy and s-s-she was the abusive owner!..."

"That's it!.." I come over and cradle the girl to my chassis, not letting neither of the merbots see her, before swimming away to find O.P "...I am going to adopt (Y/N) as my own!"

"SMOKESCREEN!NOOO-!"

But did I listen?Nope.I swam towards O.P room as fast as possible, then knock onto his door.

Optimus Prime POV

Hm?Who is at my door now?Can a mech like me get some recharge for once-?

"Optimus Prime.I, Smokescreen, want to ask you a important question!"

I rose a brow, not ever seeing this Smokescreen before, but hum. Letting him continue.

"I-I know we shouldn't be able to do things like this but..." Smokescreen raise his servos, my optics widening as a HUMAN CHILD was sitting in his servos, and he continues "...I like to adopt this human child as my sparkling, may I-?"

"No."

Smokescreen smile became a frown "W-what?!WHY?!?!"

I rub my temple, glancing at the child "It would cause us to become more tense then we already are..." I then point at her air bubble "...and she requires oxygen, she can't breath down here.You need to take her back-!"

"Her own mother abuses her Prime."

Waite-What?

Smokescreen picks up her top, showing me a bandage back that seems to be swollen with wounds.What kind of mother would do this?

"Optimus, I want to keep her. If I-I give her back her carrier would come and hurt her more, may I just keep her-!"

"Yes..."

Smokescreen blinks "You serious?"

I grab my door, rubbing my tired optics, closing it "...that depends if you find a place for her to survive and live in, good luck young one." and I shut it close.

Finally, I can recharge in peace-!

"GUYS!I GET TO KEEP (Y/N)!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!HE LET YOU KEEP HER!!!?!"

"I CALL DIBS ON BEING THE UNCLE!!"

Why....just why?!

??? POV

I am piss.They have my human, those merpest stole her while she was waiting for me.

"How long until they come out?"

I shrug, staring holes into their base.

"I don't know..." I grab my friends hand, swimming back to the Nemesis "...but we are going to bring them hell!"

"Hehehe...I like that idea. See ya soon little human!"