The Black Room

Sooooo.......can I get a F in the chat?

You may be wondering why I say that outta da blue, but you will probably understand what I mean later on in....this chapter...

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Today was full of trash, and it sucks.

Today was not your day, your bully - if your name is Sam, change it immediately - decided to take a leap to far for you to even handle...And he did it.He hurt and embarrassed you endlessly, mentally and physically. You asked your teacher to call your mom, which she happily did, and you got out of school earlier.Your mother was mad, not at the bully, but you.Just you. She never even liked or wanted you and here you are, alive and broken in her very presence. It ticks her off to the point she may kill you herself.

"Shut the fuck up brat!.." Your mother shouts at you, drinking a beer while driving, continuing "...Or do you want to be sent to the 'Black Room' again?"

You curl up, sniffling softly "N-No, no *sniff* I don't wanna go to *sniff* Black Room!"

Your mother parks the car, glaring at you evily, pulling you out of the car and into the house "...Now who told you to raise your voice at me bitch?I SURE DIDN'T!!"

You tryed to run away from your mother as she hits and drags you like a rag doll to the worst part of the house...The Black Room. You begged your mother to not take you there, you feared that room.It held so many torture weapons, needles, knives, whips, and chains. To your mom, that was her favorite place to take you, but you were the complete opposite. She is a nurse yes, but you were her experimental guinea for life.Your mother opens the door and immediately chains you to the wall, your face against the wall, before closing the white door....that was the only colorful thing in this dark jet black room.Soon your mother takes out a new torture weapon, and to your displeasure, it was a paint gun.

"I wonder?..." She pulls out a 2 pound blue paint ball bag, opening and preparing the gun "...how much you can take for 1 1/2 hours? Let's see.~"

You whimper, crying endless sea of tears.Not again, you want this to stop!

Your mother laughs at you, like this is funny cartoon or comedy show, before aiming the gun at you.Ready to start.

"Don't worry dear!~We are just starting!~"

And like your mother said she did.She didn't show you mercy.Not once.And you screams, crys, pleas were never heard but instead you could hear the loud BANG of the gun off and on repeatedly from early 1:10 p.m to late 7:43 p.m in night....and the 2 pounds of blue paint balls? They were all gone and used on you as targeting practice.

Your mother smirks at her work before closing the door saying a quick "Thanks for the help (Y/N)!~" before locking the door behind you...still attached to the chains.