Below The Board Docks

You already saw what Knockout looks like but this is the only one that I can of Starscream sooo....yeah, I'm gonna have to draw each and every one of them for you guys!

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"H-Hello?..."

The mermaid towering over you didn't look very happy, he almost looks very annoyed by your presence. But unlike Knockout with his armored  body, this one had half of a body of a large grey shark.It didn't speak back to you so you tried something else instead but once you moved - just a little bit - the mermaid growls at you before falling back into the vast water below....you didn't even see him.

You began to feel guilty for the mermaid, thinking you scared it away, before calling out to it "..Waite!Come back!I'm sorry for scaring you-!"

Suddenly you were shoved to the side, almost tumbling off into the cold sea water, but before you fell off something held you back by your arm. To your surprise you see Knockout grinning at you widly. You didn't hesitate to do the same and suprise hug him, he didn't know what to do but stay still until you let go. Then you remember about the other mermaid from before...

"Hey Knockout.." you let him go so you can look at him in the eyes "...where did the other mermaid go?"

Knockout POV

Starscream, why dose it have to be Starscream. As soon as I got here he, to my own suprise and anger, shown himself to you in the most fearfulness way possible!He is such an aft! Once I drew near his tail, I pulled it so hard it caused him to fall back immediately and leave you alone.

Starscream groans in frustration "You know that human is going to betray you right?All human and land dwellers do that-!"

"Not this one, remember that bucket I brought back to the Nemesis?"

Starscream nods, rolling his optics boredly "Yes,yes I do-."

"It was from her..." I point to you, looking down at the water worryingly, then continued "...and she was the first to ACTUALLY listen and help me retrieve those objects we so desperately needed."

Starscream came up to my faceplate, staring me down "...How do I know you are not lieing Knockout?"

I smirk, knowing what to do to prove myself, and swam up towards the boarding dock fast "Your gonna have to watch us then, see if I am lieing!"

And like I said, I did. But now? Oh boy, what should I say to you now?

(Y/N) POV

Knockout stayed quiet for a long time, he looked like he was trying to say something but couldn't get it out. So I pat him on the arm trying to ease him before he breaks himself.

"It's otay, he may be watching from afar!"

You may have not noticed it but, Knockout snaps his attention to you immediately once you said that, he was making a very quick mental note to himself that you may be smarter then you look...

"My friend believes you are just a person from my imagination..." I look up at the stars with a poker face, enjoying the soft twinkling lights above "...But I know your real because my bucket is not with me, I gave it to you, so that is enough for me to know your real!"

Knockout kept his eyes on you only, he was slightly worried of who you told but if they don't believe it he is safe, but he leans back slowly...looking at the stars with you.

"..Why...you...asleep?.."

You took your (E/C) hues off the sky full of darkness, looking at Knockout happily  "...I just couldn't, I wanted see my friend again."

Knockout averts his eyes from the sky and to you, very confuse "....Friend?.."

"Yep!Your my friend Knocky!" You chirched smiling and giggling at your new friends confuse daze face.

He must of never had a friend before?

Suddenly Knockout pats your head, feeling your soft dry (H/C) curls, before slipping back into the water.The only thing keeping him on the dock was him crossing his arms and laying his head on his left shoulder.

"..I...like..friend!..." A smile, not a smirk of sorts, was on his face...he looks very happy.

You giggle patting his head gently "I like my friend too!"

Starscream POV

He didn't like you. Not at all.

"Knockout, you are an idiot.." I lean on a rock - beside the two I watch over - hidden from sight.

I watched them laugh, smile, comfort eachother.It was as if they were childhood friends by how they act so well together.But the girl, that small fleshy (H/C) female land dweller, was very smart.Pit, she suprise me and Knockout at the same time when she ask for my location.

Swimming closer I scan the girl, taking in every detail as I can "....I should let Lord Megatron know of her, we could use her intelligence..."

Speaking of Lord Megatron, it was time for them to head back. Going over to Knockouts - half of his body is floating there - I decide to tug on his tail...he immediately let go and fell into the water like I did, but he cursed me out.

"What in the pit and holy primus combined did you fragging do that for-?!"

"We have to go, Lord Megatron will have our fins if we don't return to the Nemesis!"

Knockout sighs "You could of at least come up and told me-!"

"I watched from the shadows this entire time and I don't like humans...including her."

Knockout glares at me before popping his head out, clearly saying his goodbyes to the land dweller, before swimming off.I was right behind him.

"....Until next time land dweller.."

(Y/N) POV

Knockout went back into the water before coming back up, he looks mad all of the sudden.

"I go...bye.."

Oh, he is leaving.

I got up and wave at him "Okay!See you next time Knockout!"

He waves before swimming away. I soon took off running back to Raf's house, jump into bed, and smile with the happy moments I had happen before I fell asleep.Smiling.

But unknow by you, someone else was watching the sence from afar, hidding behind a underwater boulder.Watching you two closely....