Oh boy... p.2

667 cases from where I am at, but I am surviving luckily!

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

(Y/N) POV

"Where is Knockout?..." You look more into the water, not seeing him "....is he mad at me for not being here?..I hope he isn't angry."

You finally made it to the board docks but - since you been gone for a long time - you missed a few days of not seeing Knockout.It worries you sick but maybe he was busy with something?You really don't know what mermaids do underwater, maybe they help the environment?Yeah!That sounds like Knockout!

Putting your bag down you pulled up your pants legs then dangling then in the water, it was really hot today...

"At least the water is cool today-.."

Suddenly your legs were grabbed, causing you to shriek in fear, before being pulled into the water completely.Again, you didn't get a proper amount of breath this time as this happened. But you mentality whimper in pure pain as the sea salt water hit your back - you must've not seen you had fresh cuts due to all the blue paint and swollen muscles - but whoever had you dragged you under the water quickly. You felt like passing out until you were put in a place that held a cool breeze.Finaly taking a deep breath, opening your eyes a little bit, you almost had a massive heart attack at what you saw.

You saw another mermaid - his bottom half was the same tail/body of a blue dolphin - and the main color theme was blue, red,  and white. But out of all things about this mermaid, this mermaid had a different symbol on his chest and its eyes were a blazing baby blue...Knockouts eyes were bloody crimson.

"H-Hello?"

The mermaid waves at you smiling "Enjoying...the bubble?"

Bubble?What bubble-.....why did you not notice this before?!You had a air bubble on your head!He made a air bubble for you underwater, he probably made it knowing you were not able to breath underwater like him.That's nice of him!

You nod, trying not to yelp in pain from your back, but smile at him "I love the bubble!"

He did quick circles around you happily, causing you to laugh at his childish behavior, before he took hold of your hand and took you deeper into the water with him.

"..Smokescreen!.." He turns to you, then points at his chest "..I merebot!.."

You smile, pointing at yourself "My name is (Y/N)!.." you look around you, seeing he took you to the sea floor "...Where you taking me Smokescreen?"

You may have not notice but, Smokescreen wanted to do backflips when he hear you say his name so innocently, before swimming to a boulder pushing it aside.

Then he gently pushes you in and pulls the boulder back in place, now taking you into a big underwater room "(Y/N) meet merbots!"

Ratchet POV

I smell blood.Human blood, not merblood, human blood.Why in the underwater primus do I smell human blood-.

"(Y/N) meet merbots!"

Oh god please don't tell me he didn't bring what I think he-!

Bulkhead swims pass me quickly and stops dead in his tracks, soon he turns around with a HUMAN SPARKLING on his helm.Laughing happily.

My worst nightmare, a human, was in the merbot base...

"Ratchet look at this human!She is adorable-!"

I swam over and took the human, the smell of blood coming from under her  clothing, and Bulkhead immediately stuck his top half of his body - fins too - into his shell...Smokscreen almost being crushed by Bulkdeads heavy shell.

I place the human on my servo, glaring down at her "...Why are you bleeding?"

"What-?"

"Don't be dumb now.." I lift her into a position that I will be able to take her shirt off, she was very confuse "...your bleeding from your back, it recks-!

"Ratchet she does  not understand you, slow down and try to speak like a human sparkling!"

I give a dark glare at Smokescreen before tugging the humans shirt off her, I immediately regret doing that.

"It hurts!Owowow!Give it back please!"

I didn't let you have it back but - with the help of Bulkhead and Smokescreen - we produced a large air bubble to put you in.Your screams echoing off the bubbles walls.

Bulkhead swims to my side in worry "Her back is all bruised up and swollen!Will any of this stuff work-?!"

"Bulkhead I really don't know anything about the human body..." I grab some kelp oil and seaweed, making my way over to the human "...but I have to try."

Smokescreen choos at you, trying to calm you down as best as he could, but stops when he sees me approaching.Taking the air bubble behind him, protecting it.

"I don't want you near her, you cause (Y/N) to feel pain."

I look at him seriously, taking a small approach  towards "I know, now let me fix it."

Smokescreen takes a few seconds before letting me near you, the entire time he looked over my shoulder plate.Making sure I don't do anything other then help the human.

"How...do you...feel?"

I watch the human look at their back, seeing it was wrapped and secure, before smiling "C-Can I have my hoodie now?

"..Here you go!.." Bulkhead gives her the hoodie, she happily puts it on.

She was not in pain no more, that's a good sign.

But like all happy stories they end in a bad way.And of course, two fearious mercons watch from the murchy waters.Waiting for why they come out and strick.