Oh boy... p.1

It really seems like you guys hate the mom, I want her to go die too, but I want to know how you guys want her to die?She deserve it, no mercy shall be bestowed upon her.Go crazy and tell me what you like and how she should die!

P.s, we gonna have to use our imagination right here.So go wild okay?

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Knockout hasn't seen you for two weeks after conforming that you and him became good friends, and he is starting to think the worst may have happened to you.

"Woah!You sure your okay?I never seen you act like this before Knockout?.." Breakdown - the lower half being the exact body of a hammerhead shark - came into Knockouts underwater laboratory.

Knockout throws a shell at the wall, almost hitting Breakdown in the faceplate, before taking a deep breath and sitting down.

"No.I am not fragging fine Breakdown!..." Knockout gets up, picking up peices of the broken shell "....Starscream has told Megatron about the human I befriended-."

"You BEFRIENDED a HUMAN!?!?When did this happen?!"

Knockout puts the broken shell pieces down, feeling blank "..2 weeks ago-.."

"And you never told me this?!I thought I was your friend Knock-!?"

"You are my friend but I feared for her life, not all merfolk like land dwellers-!"

"I do!.." Breakdown got infront of Knockout, eager to meet this human "...When you go see the human again, can I go with you-??"

"THAT'S THE THING I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT!!!.." Knockout howlers at Breakdown, destroying things out of frustration "..I ALWAYS WAITE FOR HER AND SHE CAME BUT SUDDENLY STOPPED COMING AND I DON'T KNOW IF SHE IS HURT OR DECIDED TO-!!!"

Breakdown got a good hold on his friend, trying to stop Knockout from destroying everything around him - and if possible - the Nemesis itself. Knockout decided to not struggle.Breakdown was stronger then him and taller too, he can't break or out run him like this.

"...Then let's go to Shockwaves lab."

Knockout turns to him, like if Breakdown became insane "And why are we going there?"

Breakdown smirks, letting go off Knockout "Last time I checked..." He grabs Knockout's servos and swims hastily to Shockwaves lab, his smirk grew three sizes bigger "....he made something that no mere has seen before!"

(Y/N) POV

I'm hungry, cold, dirty, and hurting...I don't know how long I been down here, but I know it wasn't a month yet. It felt like it but it wasn't.

"Alright you brat!.." Your mother comes in, a bag with a Burger King logo on it, and unchains you slowly "...hurry up and eat this shit.Once your done I have coworkers coming so take a shower and leave us alone!"

She lets you fall onto your swore and swollen back, not giving you a chance to stretch your aching joints, before kicking you in the stomach harshly then drags you down to your room, by your own hair, and throws you onto the floor.Like if you are a stuff animal and she dumps all your food on the floor with you....

"Eat up slob!" was the final thing she said before closeing the door, leaving you to your own silence.

Taking the food on the floor - a whopper and apple slices - you chow down. Crying endless tears of blissfullness, this was rare for you to eat good food. Your mother hogs it all leaving you to survive on 1-2 meals per week...you had none for 5 weeks until now. Taking your time you eat in peace before looking for a nice large sweater to wear along with some loose pants to easily move around in.Once you found them you head to the small shower provided for you.It wasn't the best but it works.

"Mom stricks again.." You look at your back - seeing the blue paint make it threw slightly - but you wince when you see your entire back blue, brown, and purple. Swollen and sensitive.

Taking a shower is definitely going to hurt you, so maybe taking a bath is better...Once the water was warm and tub full you ease yourself in and softly scrub your muscles before washing your hair with (F/Shampoo), once done you wash your hair out and empty the tub.You didn't dare wash your back, you didn't want to add more pain to it then it already is. After  drying yourself off, fix your hair, and put your clothes on along with your shoes you made your way to your backpack.

"What are you doing with that hmm?"

You jump back to see your mother - dress in a very pretty dress and makeup on - hiss at you.

You told her the truth "...I was going to the beach, get some fresh air-."

"Your pathetic."

You blink, looking at her confuse "What-?"

"I can't believe I got pregnant with you and not die, you make me sick!.." Suddenly she grabs me and my backpack and throws me outside, causing me to yelp when I hit my back against the uneven concrete floor "...Why don't you sleep with the sharks since you need fresh air, they live in it!" and she locks the door, leaving you there...

Taking your bag, luckily it was the bag you kept with you unless something goes wrong, before getting up and walking to the beach..

"....Maybe I can ask Knockout if I can move in with him?"

But as you go, walking your way there,  a mysterious merformer watches you from afar...it was waiting for you.