John Cena and Lala's Timeline

John Cena and Lala's Relationship Timeline

April 1 2019

John Cena Goes on a Romantic Date After Ex Nikki Bella Confirms Her New Relationship

It looks like John Cena is ready to jump back in the dating ring pool following his split from Nikki Bella! Less than a year after calling off their engagement, the 41-year-old WWE superstar was recently spotted out on a date with Lala Vázquez in Canada.

The pair seemed to have no problem showing off PDA as they held hands and smiled for the cameras.

It's unclear how these two met, but John sure seems smitten.

John and Nikki dated on and off for six years before eventually going their separate ways last July. Coincidentally, Nikki just confirmed her relationship with her former Dancing With the Stars partner, Artem Chigvintsev.

Even though Nikki and John are no longer together, she did say it would "kill her" to see John with another woman. Hopefully she's doing OK!

——

Meet John Cena's First Girlfriend Since Nikki Bella, Lala Vazquez

It's official! Although the couple has been linked together since March, John Cena and his new girlfriend made their first red carpet appearance together at the premiere of Playing with Fire in New York City. Meet John Cena's new girlfriend, Lala Vazquez, his first long term girlfriend since his engagement to Nikki Bella ended in 2018.

Who is Lala Vazquez, John Cena's new girlfriend?

Lala is an American television personality, New York Times best-selling author, businesswoman, producer and actress. In the early 2000s, La La came to prominence as an MTV VJ on Total Request Live. She was the host of the VH1 reality television reunion shows Flavor of Love, I Love New York, For the Love of Ray J, and Real Chance of Love, and was a dean on Charm School with Ricki Lake.

How did John and Lala meet?

John and Lala were first spotted together back in March while John was filming Playing with Fire in Vancouver. But up until the New York premiere of the film, they were keeping their relationship pretty under wraps. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, John finally opened up about the relationship.

In talking about the new film, he said, "What's truly special about this one is that, no matter what projects I'm involved in in the future, this one will always have a special meaning because I got to film a special project and meet someone special."

When pressed about just how the couple met, John said that he noticed a group of beautiful women at a restaurant while he was in Vancouver filming and he couldn't take his eyes off of Lala. He made the decision to go up to the group and asked Lala out immediately.

John's ex fiancée Nikki Bella addressed Lala and John's relationship in her podcast back in April, saying that, although she was heartbroken to see the headlines about them, she ultimately just wants John to be happy. "As long as John is happy, I'm happy," she said. "But let me tell you, she breaks his heart? I will rack-attack her in a heartbeat. Still protective of that man."

——

16 July 2019

John Cena reunites with La La Vázquez for dinner

John Cena seemed happy as he dined out with La La.  

The WWE Superstar was spotted Friday holding the car door for La La as they left dinner at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills.