La La's Full Court Wikipedia

Alani Nicole "La La" Vázquez (born June 25 1981) is an American television personality, New York Times best-selling author, businesswoman, producer and actress

Alani Nicole "La La" Vázquez (born June 25 1981) is an American television personality, New York Times best-selling author, businesswoman, producer and actress. In the early 2000s, La La came to prominence as an MTV VJ on Total Request Live. She was the host of the VH1 reality television reunion shows Flavor of Love, I Love New York, For the Love of Ray J, and Real Chance of Love, and was a dean on Charm School with Ricki Lake.

Vázquez ventured into acting; her subsequent film roles include Two Can Play That Game (2001), You Got Served (2004), Think Like a Man (2012), Think Like a Man 2 (2014), November Rule (2015) and Destined (2015). After guest roles in several television shows, Vázquez starred as Lakeisha Grant in the Starz original drama series Power.

Vázquez was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her parents are of Puerto Rican heritage born and raised in New York City. Vázquez (who describes herself as an Afro-Puerto Rican) has a younger brother and two younger sisters. As a young child, she was involved in many activities, but music was her main interest. She went to Howard University, where she studied communications but did not graduate.

 She went to Howard University, where she studied communications but did not graduate

John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. (/ˈsiːnə/; born April 23, 1977) is an American professional wrestler, actor, rapper, and television presenter. He is currently signed to WWE where he wrestles part-time. He is also the current host of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? on Nickelodeon and has starred in various films.

Born and raised in West Newbury, Massachusetts, Cena moved to California in 1998 to pursue a career as a bodybuilder. He transitioned into professional wrestling in 1999 when he debuted for Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW) and signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 2000, where he was initially assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). He gained fame in WWE after adopting the persona of a trash-talking rapper, and won his first singles title, the United States Championship, in 2004. The next year, he won the WWE Championship for the first time. Following that win, his character transitioned into a clean-cut "Superman-like" hero, and subsequently led the company as its franchise player and public face for the next decade.

Outside of wrestling, Cena has had leading roles in films such as The Marine (2006), 12 Rounds (2009), Trainwreck (2015), Ferdinand (2017), Bumblebee (2018), and F9: The Fast Saga (2020). In 2005, he released the rap album You Can't See Me, which went platinum. He is also known for his involvement in numerous charitable causes, namely the Make-A-Wish Foundation, where he has granted the most wishes in company history at over 600.

John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. was born on April 23, 1977, in West Newbury, Massachusetts, the son of Carol (née Lupien) and John Felix Anthony Cena. He is of Italian descent through his father, and English and French-Canadian descent through his mother. His maternal grandfather was baseball player Tony Lupien, whose family was French-Canadian. He has an older brother, Stephen, and three younger brothers, Dan, Matt, and Sean. Raised Catholic, he attended Central Catholic High School in Lawrence, Massachusetts, before transferring to Cushing Academy, a private prep boarding school in Ashburnham, Massachusetts.

He then attended Springfield College in Springfield, Massachusetts. In college, he was a NCAA Division III All-American center on the college football team and wore the number 54, which is still used on some of his WWE merchandise. Cena graduated from Springfield College in 1998 with a degree in exercise physiology and body movement, after which he pursued a career in bodybuilding and worked as a limousine driver.