Chapter Six | The Press

Lala Vazquez-Cena pregnant

Lala Vazquez-Cena is pregnant.

The actress and her husband John Cena - revealed on Instagram on Thursday (19.10.20) that they are expecting their first child and thanked God for "blessing" them with a baby.

Lala shared a photo of her growing bump and wrote: "Dear God, thank you. Growing & glowing in your light & love! Overjoyed & grateful for our little bundle."

Her husband commented: "Thank you God [prayer and heart emojis] (sic)"

John shared his own Instagram post announcing the happy news.

He wrote: "The happiness in our hearts grows and grows, We're adding ten little fingers and ten little toes."

The couple received congratulations from their famous friends.

Lala's best friend Kelly Rowland wrote: "So happy that we can finally talk about your blessing, congrats!! prayer emojis] (sic)"

Ludcaris simply replied with four prayer emojis.

Lala's other best friend Kim Kardashian West wrote: "Can't wait to spoil our baby!"

•=•=•=•=•=•=•

La La Cena Opens Up About Her Bond With Vanessa Bryant: 'That's My Family' (Exclusive)

Friendship means a lot to La La Cena.

The actress and entrepreneur opened up to ET about her special bond with Vanessa Bryant, and playing "auntie" to her children.

"I've seen them grow their entire lives," Cena tells ET's Melicia Johnson of technically being a part of the Bryant girls' lives "before they were even thought of," since she and Bryant met before they became parents.

After the tragic deaths of Kobe and 13-year-old daughter Gianna, Cena has continued to be a support system for Bryant and her surviving daughters.

"I've been a part of their lives from before they were even thought of so just to continue to be a part of their journey is amazing, and to be 'Auntie La La,' and to always be there for them no matter what is an amazing thing and responsibility that I don't take lightly," she says. "That's my family and that's what it's always gonna be. I'm always [going to have] their best interests at heart no matter what."

"It's really cool just to see our kids grow up together and be able to have so many great experiences together," Cena points out. "You want that as friends."

With a close circle that includes Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian West, having a solid group of female friends has been a joy for the 39-year-old native New Yorker.

"I love my friends and I love having such a supportive group of girlfriends that I can go to for anything that are all successful in multiple areas of their life," she says. "It's really cool to have them as a sounding board."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•

'SHORT AND SWEET' WWE star Nikki Bella reveals ex-fiance John Cena reached out to her after having baby and says 'we'll be tied forever'

NIKKI BELLA has revealed her ex John Cena reached out to her following the birth of her baby boy in July.

Bella, 36, gave birth a day prior to her twin sister Brie welcoming a baby boy of her own with husband Daniel Bryan.

Nikki's child is fathered by her fiance Artem Chigvintsev, 38, after the couple met on hit US TV show Dancing With The Stars.

However, before that relationship, she and Cena were together for a number of years.

The 16-time WWE world champion famously proposed to Nikki at WrestleMania 33.

But just weeks before they were due to tie the knot, the wrestling power couple called off their engagement in 2018.

The Leader of the Cenation has also moved on since then and has married girlfriend Lala Vázquez this summer and announced they're expecting a baby.

Despite their break-up and subsequent new partners, that did not stop Cena from contacting his former fiancee and her sister to congratulate them after their new arrivals.

Nikki, speaking to US Weekly, said: "So with the baby, he reached out to Brie and I both.

"We haven't had an individual conversation in gosh, I don't know how long, but it was very short and sweet!"

Nikki added: "John and I will be tied forever.

"I get that, like, we had a public relationship on a reality show for six years.

"All I've ever wanted was for him to be happy.

"So, it makes me happy when I see that and, like, him kicking butt in the movie world and all that stuff. I love that."

Nikki last wrestled in 2018 and later claimed she had retired due to injury.

But she has since dropped several hints that her and Brie could return.

And they appear to have their sights set on claiming the WWE Women's Tag Team titles.