Chapter Seven | Baby Boy's Arrival

November 2020

Liked by khloekardashian, desiperkins, eudoxie and 2,000,000 others

lala Any day now! Patiently waiting on our baby boy to make his grand entrance into the world.

View all 11,902 comments

nickiminaj I'm so excited for you baby girl!

kimkardashian I'm waiting for him too

vanessamorgan 😍😍😍

naturi4real 😍❤️

kellyrowland 🥺 I can't wait to meet him 👶

meghan_trainor You're gonna be the best mama

naomi ❤️❤️❤️

ciara Blessings to you and your family! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery and quick recovery!

vanessabryant Oh yesss! You're going to be a great mommy

kourtneykardash So excited

nataliehalcro 😍😍😍😍

mstinalawson I'm so excited for you, Lala

eudoxie 😍😍

=•=•=•=•=•=

"Drug free.... I'm doing this drug free." Lala said.

Lala take a deep breath.

Lala's labor continued slowly over the hours.

She had became uncomfortable lying on the bed and ended up on the exercise ball.

"The midwife is on her way." John said.

"Okay." She said as the next contraction came, she let out a moan from the pain.

"You're doing good." He said as she held onto him tightly, her fingernails digging into his skin.

"I didn't think I would be in labor for this long." She said.

By the time, the midwife arrived, Lala was 8 centimeters dilated and she would be pushing soon, hopefully within the next hour or so.

John helped Lala move back into the bed. John sat beside as she lay on her side, dabbing her face with the washcloth as she chewed on a ice cube.

The midwife checked her again at 11 o'clock. She was 10 centimeters dilated, and ready to push.

Lala decided to squat down to push instead of laying on her back. John was behind her, helping her steady herself to be able to push.

The midwife instructed her to begin to push.

"I know it hurts, but you need to continue to push, Lala." John encouraged.

Lala nodded.

"I know." She said as she began pushing.

She was doing well, and it wasn't long before the midwife said she could feel the head. The head was coming slowly, but it was coming.

"You got this." John said.

She pushed with each contraction.

The baby's head came out, and Lala continued to push as the midwife made sure the umbilical cord wasn't wrapped around her neck and supported the baby's bead.

Lala continued pushing as much as she could.

Then finally the baby's shoulders and the rest of her body slipped out of her.

John quickly cut the umbilical cord then helped lay Lala on the bed as the midwife checked on the baby before handing him over to Lala.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" The midwife exclaimed.

=•=•=•=•=•=

Liked by lala, kellyrowland, stephaniemcmahon and 1,000,000 others

johncena The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. My wife @lala is a superhero, so proud of her and the fact she had a drug free birth is beyond admirable.

View all 8,900 comments

wwe Congratulations on the birth of your son!

kellyrowland congratulations

kimkardashian congratulations 🎉

randyorton Can't wait to see him

uceyjucey Congrats 🍾🎈🎊

ronkillings1 A young king was born

enews Congrats 🍾

619iamlucha Welcome to the club! Congratulations

natbynature Too precious 😍 Congratulations

thenikkibella Congratulations so happy for you

kim.orton01 Congratulations 🎉🎊

thebriebella Congratulations John