Prologue

One year later

It's been over a year since Addie's, Daisy's, Ember's, and Sapphire's lives have changed forever. They reunited with the turtles after not seeing them for eight years. They have each been in a romantic relationship for the past year with their significant other. 

Leonardo and Sapphire have been spending ever moment they can with each other. Leo trains with her to control her ice powers, but on the side when they are a couple, they barely leave each other's side. Leo would always have Sapphire lay with him on his bed. He would kiss her forehead every night she spent over in the lair. His kisses made her feel warm. She would feel butterflies in her stomach flutter their wings when he would kiss her. Sapphire loved Leo, and she wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

Raphael and Ember have heavy make-out sessions with each other in his room. But they always made sure to never go any further than kissing and some touching, because Ember wasn't ready to go any further. Raph always made sure that Ember was happy, and she was. She couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Donatello and Daisy are always together in his lab. Tinkering with new gadgets they create together. They even started working on a battle truck together named Tartaruga brothers. They show each other how much they love one another every day. Donnie always kisses her lips gently. Sometimes they would make the kiss heavier and hotter. And each time that happens Donnie's glasses always fogged up 😉. Daisy couldn't be happy without her cute, glasses wearing, tech turtle. She truly loves him and she couldn't see anyone else be her boyfriend but Donnie.

Michelangelo and Addie were always together. They would play video games together, read comic books, and eat pizza together. At night, he would take her out and see movies in secret and after each movie, he would take her back home and she would go into her family's bakery to grab sweets for them to eat. They would hang out on her roof and eat the sweets together as a happy couple. Mikey loved Addie with all his heart. She made him feel loved. She made him feel like he was an actual human being and not a mutant turtle. He always kissed her every single time they were together. Peppering her face with kisses, kissing her hands, and kissing her lips with all his love. Addie was so happy to have Mikey in her life. And nothing else in the whole wide world could make her happier than him.

Also over the year, the girls have had training sessions with Master Splinter for help with their new powers. The girls still didn't know why they had these powers. They wanted answers, and they knew the only way to find out more about their powers was to find their birth parents. 

Donnie worked hard for the past year to find the girls' birth parents, but no records anywhere showed where to find the girls' parents. It was like they didn't even exist on this planet. The girls felt like they weren't born on Earth. Maybe it was possible that out there beyond Earth other planets and galaxies existed. The girls only hoped that they would find answers soon. And hoped to find their birth parents and learn more about themselves. 

Speaking of parents, Addie, Daisy, and Ember still having told their parents about the turtles. They know their daughters have boyfriends, but the girls have given their boyfriends fake names. The girls' parents have been getting suspicious. The girls will tell their parents the truth soon, but their worried their parents won't accept six foot talking mutant ninja turtles as their daughters' boyfriends. Let's hope that when the truth comes out, it won't be as messy as the girls think it will be.