Good Vs. Evil

Third Person's POV

Everyone was getting ready to leave to stop Krang. Donnie told Vincent that April, Casey, and Vern need an escort to Pier 90, because that's where the teleportal is. While those three head to the pier, the girls and the turtles well be escorted to the Chrysler Building, so that they can make their way up to Krang's ship. Just as the girls were getting ready to load up into the truck, Sapphire and Ember went up to April and Antonio to give them hugs goodbye and to be safe.
"I love you Saph. Please be safe. And kick some alien ass for me." April told her little sister, hugging her with all her love. Sapphire laughed and hugged her sister back. "I will Aps. I love you too."

Ember was hugging her dad, and they knew they had to go. "Papi, I promise I'll be okay. I'm the fairy of fire. I can take care of myself." Ember assured her dad. Antonio sighed and kissed the side of her head. "Please mija. Just promise me you'll be safe and come back home safely to me, your mom, and your siblings." He asked her with all his fatherly love. She nodded and pulled out from the hug. Raph came up to them and took Ember's hand in his. Antonio looked to the red masked turtle and said, "Look after my daughter please. Keep her safe." Raph nodded and they went their separate ways.

On the way to the Chrysler Building, Vincent told the turtles and the girls that they are 90 seconds out from their destination. "I've got tactical gear, weapons, communications standing by." She informed them. 

"All we need is cover to get up there. When we do, we've got to find that beacon that's drawing all those pieces together." Leo told her. "If we can send that beacon back to where it came from, and April, Casey, and Vern can close that portal on our command..." Donnie starts to say. "Good bye Techno drome." Mikey adds. "Good bye Krang." Raph finishes. 

The girls nodded in agreement. They knew that team effort was all they needed to stop Krang. Sapphire grabbed the girls and brought them into a group hug. "I love you girls so much. I'm so happy to have you three as my best friends. We need to watch each-others' backs. And our boyfriends. Okay?" Sapphire said with a small tear streaming down her cheek. The other girls were just about in tears too. They hugged each other again and said together, "Best friends forever."

The police made it to the Chrysler Building. The turtles and the girls waited for Vincent's signal. The girls saw outside the truck that there were a lot of civilians with phones out, videoing the whole thing. 

The girls were brought out of their trance when they heard Vincent yell 'Shields up!' Each girl grabbed a hand of their turtle and stayed close to them. They moved carefully to the front of the building, luckily none of the civilians saw the turtles or the girls. They made it into the building and headed up to the top.

The turtles and the girls made it to the top. Donnie jumped up to a statue head that was built onto the building and scanned the pieces of the Techno drome. "This thing's 57% complete. If we don't stop it now, it's gonna be ready to go in less than four minutes." Donnie informed them. The girls stared in awe and shocked at how big this thing was getting. 

"Guys, what are we waiting for?" Mikey asked. Before they jump the turtles turned to the girls. "Girls, this is your last chance to turn back and leave. We don't know if you'll survive the air up there." Leo said. The girls looked at each other. But the just ignored their boyfriends and flapped their wings. "We are going. And you can't stop us." Ember said as she took of first. Addie followed her lead. "See you up there Mikey. WOO-HOO!" She yelled as she took off. Daisy and Sapphire followed after them. "So, you guys coming or not?" Daisy asked as she and Sapphire raced after their best friends. 

The turtles looked in shocked and they all chuckled and shook their heads. "How did we end up with such amazing girlfriends?" Donnie asked. That's something that he and his brothers will never figure out. The turtles jumped off the building and landed safely on some pieces of the Techno drome and followed after their girlfriends.