Epilogue

<Charlize Theron is the evil sorceress Verena>

Verena's Castle

Throne Room

Deep in the forbidden mountains of Crystallex, Verena the dark sorceress enjoys herself with some red wine to drink. Her army of demons and dark wizards to take down the four kingdoms of Fae was ready. She had planned to attack on the most sadden day of all the kingdoms. The day they lost their little princesses. She smiled evilly at what was supposed to be foretold. 

The four princesses were to become the most powerful and the most beautiful fairies in all the kingdoms. And they were to stop Verena's army and defeat her. But sadly, they died from an unknown illness not long after they were born. She was to take over the kingdoms and make the kings and the queens her slaves.

But her victory was short lived, when a soldier ran into the throne room and kneeled before his mistress. "My lady, I come with dire news from one of your allies." He tells her his head still lowered. He was too afraid to look his mistress in the eyes to tell her the news. "What is it? Speak up you useless imbecile. Which ally of mine?" She ordered him to tell him. 

"It's from commander Krang my lady, he has failed to take over Earth. He was defeated by four mutant ninja turtles and..." He paused, scared about what she would do to him. "And?" She repeated. "The princesses of Concordia mistress. They're alive." He finishes and looks up to see his mistress is upset. She got up from her throne and paced. 

"Impossible. A spy told me on the day they died he watched them burn the babies' cribs." She said yelling aloud. "Krang wanted me to give this to you, my lady. Says that it shows that the princesses are alive." The soldier says as he got an orb from his pocket. Verena took it and pressed the button on top to reveal to her what was inside. It showed a viral image of the four girls in their fairy forms.

Verena stared at the images and saw that these four girls were indeed the princesses. They were the younger spitting images of their mothers, the queens. Plus, they had the royal family amulets around their necks. 

In her anger, she threw the device, causing it to shatter in pieces. "I should have killed them sooner when I had the chance. But now I know that they are alive, I will find them and take care of them myself." Then Verena thought of an idea. She turned to the soldier. "Alert my army. Have them double their training and to be ready to leave for an attack on Crystallex on my order." She ordered him. He bowed and left to tell the army. 

Verena grabbed her glass of wine and walked towards the window, looking out in the distance. "I'll rule this galaxy, and all who live in it. My name while reign through out the universes. And no one will stop me. Not even those princesses and their turtle lovers." Verena says as she finished her wine.

Danger was coming to Fae, and let's hope that the kingdoms will be prepared for the war that is coming, and that the princesses will be back in time to help their kingdoms along with the turtles.

<Alright so that's the end of the second book. This book was my favorite of the three. Stay tuned for the final book in this trilogy.>