Out of The Shadows

Once Vern got the real footage from TCRI, he went straight to where everyone was waiting for him to help them get out of jail. Vern was escorted into headquarters and approached chief Vincent. "Chief Vincent. I'm Vern Fenwick. You might know me as the..." He paused and remembered his name wasn't important right now. "Doesn't matter. Listen. You need to see this." Vern says as he pulls out the thumb drive that had the real video.

Chief Vincent watched the footage and saw not only the girls on it, but also, she saw Bebop and Rocksteady as a rhino and a warthog, along with the Foot chasing after the girls. Once she saw that girls weren't the real criminals, she knew that she was wrong. 

An officer approached them with the girls, April, Casey, and their parents. "Let them go." Vincent ordered the officer. Addie, Daisy, and Ember sighed in relief and hugged their parents. Thanking them for being there for them. "Thank you, Falcon." Chief said to Vern but said his nickname with distaste. 

Casey approached chief and gave her back her phone. She snatched her phone from his hands and told him well played. "Great. So, I've got a rhino and a warthog to add to our troubles." Vincent said to her assistant Jade. The girls thanked Vern by hugging him. Their parents were thankful as well to him. "I want an APB on a Dr. Baxter Stockman. And get a few..." Vincent was interrupted by a loud bang coming from outside.

Everyone in the precinct heard the loud noises coming from outside. Chief Vincent went towards the window, with the girls, their parents, April, Casey, and Vern right behind her to see what was going on outside. The girls saw dark clouds forming in the sky. Lightning was shooting out from the circle. The girls were frightened by this, and Daisy knew what it was. "Girls. Baxter and Shredder did it. They finished the teleportal device. The portal is opening." Daisy said in fear. The girls only hoped that the guys are seeing this right now and are thinking of a plan.

Down in the lair

The turtles see their lair starting to shake. They all looked at each other and knew what was happening. "What's happening out there, Donnie?" Leo asked. Donnie went to his computer and say what was happening. "Oh my gosh. Shredder did it. The portal's opening." Donnie informed his brothers.

"Amazing This alien warship is coming through piece by piece. Hacking into the man data core." Donnie paused for a second as he types away on his keyboard. "Okay. Ship's designate is the Techno drome. Commanding Officer goes by the name of Krang." 

"I don't know that guy, but I hate that guy!" Mikey says. 

"If Krang were to finish building this thing, it wouldn't just be a ship. It would be a war machine that would end all life here. It would be the end of the world. But there is something we can do. The atmosphere around that Techno drome would be toxic to anyone with a standard cardiovascular system." Donnie informs them. 

"What are you saying?" Leo asked being confused. "We may be the only ones who can survive around that portal, the only ones who can get close enough to this Techno drome to shut it down." Donnie says.

"But how? We're being hunted. They think we're monsters." Mikey said being worried about going back up to the surface to face the police. "Yeah, we're gonna need the cops at our backs. They're trying to lock us up." Raph says. 

Donnie thought of an idea that might help them. He took out the ooze where he had it hidden. "One sip, and we'll stay the same on the inside, but look like humans on the outside." Donnie says as he hands the ooze to Leo. Leo looks down at the ooze and wonders if they should do this. 

Their attention turned to Master Splinter, approaching them with words of wisdom. "Your boyhood is drawing to an end. You are becoming young men. The choice is yours. But remember my sons. When you first got the ooze, who was it really that you wanted to be happy in your relationships? The girls? Or yourselves?" Splinter says as he watched his sons pondering about what he said.