TCRI & Casey Jones

<This is my longest chapter so far. Enjoy!>

It was the middle of the afternoon and the girls were at school, sitting at their table in the school's cafeteria, enjoying their lunch. But they were nervous about when they would have to leave school to do something dangerous. When they met up in front of the school, Sapphire told them that April needs their help sneaking into the TCRI building. 

The plan was, that if there are guards up front, Addie would sing them a lullaby that would put them right to sleep. They were determined to stop any plans of Shredder's. Last time they faced him, it almost cost them their turtles. The girls won't let that happen again. "I hope we can stop whatever it is Shredder is planning with that Stockman guy." Addie says picking at her salad. Daisy just sipped her iced tea, staying silent. Daisy was upset that her idol, the man that got her into science, would work with someone as evil as the Shredder. Ember tried to not burn the plastic fork in her hand. She hated Shredder the most, because last year he tried to kill her boyfriend by crushing his shell, but Ember's amulet healed most of the wound Raph's shell got. 

Ember was grateful for her amulet, and she swears she will not let Shredder harm her Turtle Boy ever again. "Girls, it will be okay. We've been training hard with Splinter helping us strengthen our powers, we are more than ready to face Shredder now. Because now, we can control being in our fairy forms longer, and we have discovered many new powers within our forms." Sapphire said assuring the girls that they have nothing to fear. The girls nodded and waited patiently for nighttime to come.

*Skip time to April and the girls sneaking into TCRI*

The girls met April in front of the building late at night. When Addie, Daisy and Ember finished having family dinner with their families, they had to make up a lie. So, each girl just said that they were going out with the girls, to hang out at Sapphire's house. Watch movies and staying up late. Since it was Friday night they allowed it and they left, and are now in front of TCRI.

The girls entered the building, and they noticed as soon as they got in that it was very quiet. There were no guards at the desk. "It's very quiet, and I don't like it." Addie says as she clings to Ember. "It's okay Pink. Let's just keep moving forward, and find out what Shredder and Stockman are planning." Ember says as the others nodded and went through a door that lead to the laboratory.

When they got to the lab they could her voices. April opened the blinds and peered through them. They saw Shredder with Stockman, along with two Foot Soldiers, Karai, and those two thugs that escaped with him. "Hey, those two guys are the criminals that escaped too. I think their names are Bebop and Rocksteady. What would Shredder want with those two?" Sapphire whispered asking April. "I don't know lil' sis. Let's watch and see." April whispered back. 

The girls looked at the machine that Shredder was next to and saw some purple ooze being put into two darts and a canister. Stockman came back with what looked like a tranquilizer gun and put one of the darts filled with the purple ooze into it. "Now all we need are test subjects." Stockman said as he handed the gun to Shredder. "Test subjects? What does he mean by that D?" Ember asked whispering to Daisy.

"I'm not sure. I don't even know what that stuff is." Daisy said, then she and the others heard Shredder say, "Candidates that will easily fall under my command. Large in size. Low in intellect." Once he said that he pointed the gun at the two criminals and shoot them with the two darts. When the darts hit them they collapse on the ground, their human forms changing into something else.

"What's happening to them Daisy?" Addie asks being terrified of what Shredder just did to those men. "I think their changing into... animals." Daisy said as the girls watched in horror as Rocksteady's hair starts to fall out and see his nose turning into a horn. He gains more muscle in his arms, but becomes bigger around his body. Bebop's nose turns into a snout, and like his friend he gains more muscle in his arms, but becomes bigger around his body too. Bebop pulls the dart out of his neck and throws it on the ground in front of where the girls are hiding.