Knicks Game

Third person's POV

It was late at night and the turtles were on top of the Empire State Building. They needed to get to where the girls were waiting for them with two boxes of pizza. If they were late to where they were taking the girls out for a date, they wouldn't here the end of it. "Fellas, it's go time." Donnie informs his brothers. "Turtle Formation in 3... 2... 1!" Leo orders as he and his brothers slide down the building. 

But what was supposed to be 'Turtle Formation', Mikey made a mistake and landed on his stomach on one of the side statues. Raph landed on top of him, then Donnie on top of Raph, and Leo landed on top of Donnie, but slid off, but luckily Donnie caught his arm. 

"What happened to 'Turtle Formation?'" Leo asked hanging on to Donnie. "Wait 'Turtle Formation?' I thought you said, 'Squirrel Formation.' Mikey said being confused. "Why would he say 'squirrel- what's 'Squirrel Formation?'" Raph asked being irritated as he flicked his little brother's head. 

"Guys, come on! Let's go. If we're late, we won't hear the end of it from the girls." Donnie informs them as he tosses Leo towards the next building. The turtles head towards to where the girls are waiting. Hoping they weren't waiting too long.

Sapphire's POV

They were late. Five minutes to be exact. We were waiting on a corner of a street nearby where we are supposed to have our date. Donnie texted Daisy and told her to tell us to wait right here with two boxes of pizza. "If they are late again, I'm going to give Raph an earful and burn his arm again." Ember says as she tapped her foot on the ground impatiently. We were excited to show the guys our new outfits we got. I was mostly trying to show-off to Leo.

Sapphire's outfit

Ember's outfit

Daisy's outfit

Daisy's outfit