Descent into Darkness Rewrite

A flash of light appears in each different location, gathering people as they appear in a room.

The people in the room are Students of class 1A and 1B, Mei, the staff of the U.A., The Big Three, the Pussycats, The League of Villains, some pro-heroes, Shinso, Eri, Kota, and Inko.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Where am I?!"

"What's going on?!"

"What happen?!'

"Where are we!?"

The heroes and villains notice each other presence, and they immediately get up to their feet as Izuku, Shino, and Mirio quickly stand in front of the people they care about.

"Where have you taken us!?" Aizawa demand.

"Us!? You heroes are the ones taken us!" Tomura shouted.

"You're the villains here, so you must have kidnapped us!" Mineta shouted.

"What do you say, you midget?" Dabi growl.

"This must have been your doing All for One!" All Might exclaimed.

"And what would I do?" All for One said in a mocking tone.

However, a black portal appears in the room as a lone, black-robed figure enters the room, causing everyone to be on edge.

"Greetings, everyone. I see that you are all getting to know each other," He said.

"Like hell we are!" Katsuki shouted as he used his Quirk to imitate him. But his eyes wide when his power is not working. "What the hell!?"

"Don't even bother. I removed your Quirk when I brought everyone into this room," He stated, causing everyone to be shocked.

"What kind of Quirk do you have?" Izuku asked in fear that this man could remove Quirks.

"I don't have and Quirk. I'm Quirkless," This causes everyone to be shocked.

"That fucking bullshit!" Katsuki shouted.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. Also, watch your language, boy. We got kids here," He scolded as red glowing eyes appeared.

"Umm... Excuse me." Inko called, causing him to look at her and make his glowing eyes disappear.

"Yes, Midoriya-san."

"I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?"

"My name is Exile. One of the Observers." Exile replied, causing everyone to be confused.

"Observers? Are you some government agents?" Midnight asked.

"No, we Observers have a higher status than your government. For we are given a job to observe the multiverse in our own respectful area," Exile stated, causing everyone to be shocked. This man observes the multiverse.

"So why are we here?" Ochako asked.

"The reason I brought everyone where is to watch a different reality of one person," Exile replied, causing everyone to be eager to watch a different version of themselves.

"I bet it's going to be me."

"No! It's me!"

"Fuck off! It's going to be me!"

Exile raises his hand, causing everyone to be silent. "The one we are going to watch... Is Midoriya Izuku."

This shocked everyone in the room, but none more than Izuku and Inko.

"Me!?" Izuku shouted, pointing at himself.

"My son!?" Inko shouted, looking at her son.

"Yes, we are going to watch a different reality of Izuku. One that I'm very fond of." Exile said.