It's A Cat

Monday morning. Nobody likes those.

Cozy had waken up very early for some reason, it was 2am. She very carefully made noise, enough to be heard by the other four.

After she was heard she stretched out her wings and started to fly, close to the floor.

She waited outside a specific door, she waited for the other four to show up.

She was getting very impatient.
CG: Gee, they're lazy alright.

Sombra: It's two in the fucking morning. You really have high expectations.

He appeared from whatever shade there was. Just like Cozy he also was in nighttime attire, red house coat.
He somewhat had curlers in his mane, not tail just mane.

CG: How did..? I might as well not question it.

Chrysalis was next to come down, as soon as she reached the filly ,she sat down beside the crippling one.
She also wore a house coat, a green one and Faust knows how but she still wore her trademark eyeshadow.

Chrysalis: You better have a good excuse for our waking at this time, I was only falling asleep.

She rolled her eyes.

Sombra: There's no such thing as a reasonable reason with this one.

He nodded towards Cozy.

She just ignored him.
Chrysalis somewhat nodded in agreement.

Few minutes later Tirek showed up.
He was fixing something on his face, but as his hooves clanked louder as he got closer, you were able to make out that he was combing his beard and had a lilac face mask on. He had a orangy coloured house coat on and about three blankets on his back.

He slowly approached them.

Tirek: *yawn* Why this early, why this door, why this hallway..

He only complained but sat his hind legs down and crossed his arms.

Tirek: Listen pink fur ball, it's quarter past two in the morning-

CG: That's not the way you say that time-

Tirek:ITS THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON MY SPEAKING.

Chrysalis: Besides there's a low chance that Grogar is gonna show up so you might as well do or show or what two shits you're doing down here.

CG:*shruggs*his loss.

She opened the door behind her and a small critter came through.

Tirek: What on..?

Chrysalis: Is that...?

Sombra: THAT BETTER NOT BE A FUCKING TURTLE YOU DUMB FUCK, I SWEAR TO YOUR DEAD ONES IF THAT IS A FUCKING TURTLE I WILL THROW YOU OUT A WINDOW.

He yelled at the smaller one.

CG: It's not a-

Sombra:I WON'T HESITATE BITCH.

CG: It's cat! It's a cat okay!

Chrysalis:*Visual confusion*

Tirek:Wait what..?

Sombra: As like a kitten cat or the vehicle machine thing..?

Chrysalis: Those don't exist in our universe Sombra, so I'll suppose it's a kitten.

Meow.

They all looked down the small black feline.

Sombra: That's not a turtle..

Chrysalis:...

Tirek: That's no ordinary kitten..

He took a closer look to the source of fleas. He picked it up.

Tirek: Cozy, may I ask from where you got this..

He waved his hands circulating at the cat.

Tirek: Feline friend...

CG:Oh I found her somewhere in the Everfree forest-

Tirek:Where abouts exactly??
Northern part, maybe south, where you at the east or west? It's not a difficult question!

Sombra: What where you doing there in the first place?

CG: . . .

Chrysalis:How about if I inform you about something a bit, you know significant to this situation....

She put her hooves together.

Chrysalis: I AM ALLERGIC TO CATS YOU DUMB FUCK.

Grogar:What's with all of this noise, you idiots?

Like the rest he wore a house coat, a golden green colour.

Meow

The agitated goat looked down to the kitten Tirek had put on the floor.

Grogar: So you're the cause of the noise?

The kitten on the floor slowly walked to Grogar's leg and began to rub against it as well as purring.

Grogar: Cozy my patience is running out here. We're all tired expect for Sombra who has insomnia. We want to go back to sleep. You cannot keep this panther. If you do not get rid of it, I will get rid of you.

CG:B-but, it's a gift.

All of them: Gift?

CG: Yea! A gift of thanks. Thanks for keeping me safe from anything outside your anger, I love the four of you as if you were my family, you're mean and rude but I still love you.

Sombra: If I had feelings I'd be tearing up right now.

Chrysalis:*le sneeze* That's sweet but you're just not right with the species of the gift.

Tirek: Uhh...thanks....thanks for-

CG: No problem!

Grogar sighed.
Grogar: Listen, I acknowledge your gratitude, but you could at least tell us before you randomly grab a stray.

Tirek: So...now what?

Sombra: It's mother is probably on her way, not much really.

Everybody just stares.

Sombra: It was a little obvious. It's what two months old? I'm not dealing with an angry mother panther.
Later fuckers.

And he just disappeared.

Chrysalis:Have fun with your gift and it's consequences.

She also went away.

Grogar was also away.

Tirek:I would help if it wasn't half past two in the morning.

CG: But what if that thing eats me?

Tirek: It eats you big deal.

He began to trot away but just then a full family of kittens torn the door down.

There was so many they had reached Tirek.
Cozy had been consumed by the mountains of fur.

Tirek: COZY!

Author Note: GUESS WHO UPDATED! I know this one isn't so funny kinda but it's all I came up with. Oh well. It's here now.

Five Quarters Of A Whole (Mlp Villains Random One-shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara