WAIT WHAT

What do you mean 1.01k????? How's that possible?? Why??? Huh???

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

It means so much to me.

I am very aware that I don't update that much at all. But in these times inspiration comes for a specific time, able to tell I_Am_WhoLocked_01 and MILKBEFORECEREALS then it just poofs away, like nothing happened.

I do try to write, right now it says 13 out of 24 parts.

YEA

That burns me inside a little.

You see its mainly because I can't finish it cause I'm scared that nobody will read it and that you won't like it.

So... Yea....that's a MAIN pull down.

I would like to know something.

Whenever it is that I update would you like the chapter thing to be a shorter and wtf chapter like 'Has it ever happened to you?' or 'Alkihol' or 'Fangirl pills'. Please I NEED TO KNOW.

Or more descriptive ones like 'Its A Cat'

I don't want this book to be a full on shitpost book you know? As much as I know deep down that that was how this started but I don't want it all like that.

And please please please please please please please please,

PLEASE.

Comment.

I need you to comment.

Anything, if it's a 'it made me laugh' or even a sad XD. It means a lot to me when people comment, I always reply and I love to hear any kind of feedback.

Because you might have just over read it and voted or not.

It just doesn't tell me much.

Even if you comment that you don't know what to comment.

Please!

It's the only way I know that you want me to continue this book.

Because if people just read it, well, not vote, fine, your choice, but at least to the very least, comment!!! Even if it's pointing out a misspelled word.

🙏

Please comment.

And I apologize for not have been updating whatsoever.

And a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It is now, 1:59 Am

Thank you for reading.