Chapter 2

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

The Next day

After showering, I dressed up before getting all my things and going downstairs.

Your Outfit👇🏻

"Damn, guuurl. You showin' some long legs, huh?" Z said and tried slapping my legs.

"Stooop. You want this 'long legs' to choke you up?" I threatened her making her scoff and was about to argue with me but the two other girls showed up.

"Is there something going on here?" Emily asked with raised eyebrow.

"Nahh. Zendaya is just being Zendaya.." I told them causing them to nod.

"You fine as hell." Barbara complimented me making me blush a little.

"Alright, that's enough. I'll see you when I see you. Don't make a mess!" I shouted causing them to answer 'okaaay!' as I walk to my garage and get into my car.

-

When I arrived at Abel's house, I got in front of their huge gate and texted Abel saying I arrived. Suddenly, the gate automatically opened making me drive in and park my car.

When I walked inside, I was greeted by Abel looking at me with a grin before jumping on me for a hug. My eyes widen before catching Abel and falling onto the floor with him.

"Y/N!!" We heard three guys shouted.

"Ow.." I mumbled as three more people joined the hug on the floor.

"Sorry, little sis. We just missed you so much." Zayn said as we get up from the floor.

"I missed you guys too. We'll finally get to hang out all the time."

"You're right! But now, we need to go at the club since we still need to sort the place out. Let's go!" Fai said before pulling us towards Abel's car.

-

When we arrived at the building, we got out and walked inside.

"So Y/n, Hails told us she didn't told you about this cause she wanted to discuss this in person with you. But from what I heard, Z beat her to it." Travis said with a chuckle causing me to nod with a smile.

"So what's the plan for this club?" I asked as I looked around the area.

"Well, this club is actually for VIP's only. Like celebrities, models, and it could be our other friends who is not high profiled, but only if they are with us or given an invitation, and more. This is actually gonna be the first club for the celebrities which means that no paparazzi's or other people are allowed in this place. We also have securities that will make sure that no other people can enter beside for the owners, invited guests and the VIP's." Abel explained making me nod in amusement.