Chapter 6

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"I'm Anwar Hadid. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you, Anwar." I said with a big smile and gave him a hug taking him by surprise but hugged back.

"Look, I'm really sorry again. I'll come with you and pay for it to get fixed-"

"Really, it's okay." I said as I chuckle making him frown.

"You wouldn't let me pay for it, are you?" He asked.

"No."

"Then how about I'll make it up to you?" He said.

"How?"

"Do you like food?" He asked.

"I love food." I said with so much passion in my voice causing him to laugh.

"Well, my mom is cooking dinner for me so I was thinking if maybe you'll just come with me if you're not that busy?" He asked making me grin.

"I mean, I would agree but I don't want to be nuisance-"

"Don't be silly, Baldwin. I bumped your car and I wanted to apologise with a home cooked food. And you're welcome to our home since I already know you and my mom surely heard of you because of Gigi and Bella. So what do you say?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Fine..but only because I wanted to taste the foods your mom cooked." I said making him chuckle.

"My mom is gonna like you." He said making me smile as we go to our cars. "Just follow me, alright?"

"Alrighty."

-

When we arrived at the Hadid's Household, we parked and got out of the car. I walked towards Anwar and walked with him inside their house.

"Mom, where are you?" Anwar asked.

"At the kitchen, honey!" We heard causing us to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom. This is Y/n Baldwin, Hailey's sister." Anwar introduced me to the one and only Yolanda Hadid.

"Oh! What a gorgeous young lady." His mom said as she came towards me and held my face between her hands, looking at me.

"Mom.." Anwar said, embarrassed making me giggle at him. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Hadid. It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful young women like you." I said with a charming smile causing her to grin at me and give me a hug, taking Anwar and I by surprise.

"What a charmer, you can call me Yolanda. But I prefer you call me mom like my kids." She said making Anwar's eyes bulge out and stare at her mom with jaw dropped. "And please, don't hesitate to come to our home anytime."

"Oh wow. My mom loves you.." He mumbled making me laugh along with Yolanda.

"I heard so much about you, dear." Yolanda said as she starts preparing the food.

"I hope good things, only." I said making her smile.

"Of course, my daughters adore you and now my son too." She said causing me to look at Anwar and smirk. He flipped me off making me laugh before looking back at Yolanda who has an amused smile.

"Well, I adore them too, mom. They're good kids..sometimes." I said causing Anwar to gasp and push me playfully.

"Oh yeah..about that, mom. I accidentally scratched Baldwin's car with mine-" He said but was cut off when her mom gasp and looked at him.