Chapter 8

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

PLEASE READ👇🏻

I just wanted to say that the first few chapters focus on Y/n meeting new people, then, their friendships and past before we get to the real shit/drama you're here for. Thanks for understanding;))

-

Your PoV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I accepted the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello this is Baldwin."

"This is Baldwin too, Y/n/n. Why are you still saying your last name?"

"That means I'm in the mood for a call." I said with a chuckle.

"Whatever, Y/n/n."

"Why did you call, sis?"

"I called to say get your ass off your bed and get ready. We're having breakfast at Bella's at ten thirty."

"Alright, I'll get ready now. See yah, Baldy."

"See yah!"

The phone call ended making me get up from my bed and stretch my body. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine before picking a comfortable outfit for the day.

Your Outfit👇🏻

I arrived at Bella's, so I parked before going inside

I arrived at Bella's, so I parked before going inside. I heard them at the kitchen causing me to smile before walking towards them.

"Finally! Here's our future superstar!" Zayn shouted making me laugh and hug him. I hugged all the guys before going to the girls and giving them a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Sit beside me, Baldwin." Abel said making me walk towards him and sit.

"So, you have new inspiration? You only have to write one song before we fix it all and your first album is good to go." He said.

"I don't have yet.." I said as I trail my eyes to the girls who's dancing while helping each other cook. "Nevermind, I have one now." I smiled as I look at the girls enjoying and laughing.

"Ooh, the girls?" Anwar asked causing me to nod.

"Yeah, just look at them enjoying themselves." I said with a chuckle as I grab my song book from my bag.

"Damn, Y/n. You're fast." Travis said as I write some lyrics.

Suddenly, the girls started singing loudly while pointing at me causing me to laugh along with the boys.

"🎶I'm so into you, I can barely breathe🎶" The girls all sang making me giggle as they use a spoon and a spatula as a mic.