Chapter 3

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

This is literally just a chapter of Gigi Hadid complaining/whining to her girlfriends.

-

Gigi's PoV

"Girls, can you-"

"Bitch, we told you, we don't know someone who's a sex god and will give you the most pleasurable night in your entire life." Vanessa cut me off causing me to groan.

"But hooow? You girls have so many other friends, I'm sure one of them knows how to make a girl satisfied.." I whined making Kendall grin at me.

"I know how-"

"Ken, I know you do. Taylor looks happy all the time, I'm sure you-"

"Motherfucker." Taylor flipped me off causing me to laugh. "We are not fucking."

"Geez, I'm kidding. But can you pleeaaase please tell me some names as soon as you have one in mind. I'm fucking desperate."

-

"Do you guys already have someone in your mind for me-"

"Hailey, you deal with her. I'm out." Bella said and was about to go but I pulled her down.

"You're not going anywhere, Isabella." I said making her huff and mumble a 'fine'.

"Hails, you talk to her." Bella said as she went into her phone.

"What? Why me?" Hails said.

"You have so many hot childhood friends, maybe you can set up a date with one of them for my sister." Bella said as she continued scrolling through her phone.

"I have..but most of them are taken while some are far away from LA now, so I don't really have someone in mind." Hails said and snatched Kylie's drink.

"Rude.." Ky said making Hails stick out her tongue.

"Fine. I'll find someone else. How about you, Tay?" I asked the green eyed girl who's busy shoving popcorn in her mouth/face.

"How about my fellow model friends?" She said making me give her a look.

"You do know I'm friends and working with them too, right?" I told her causing her to mumble an 'oh'.

-

"So, what's new?" I asked the girls.

"Nothing." They said causing me to huff and cling onto Bella.

"How about we go to a clu-"

"No, Ky. Last time we went to a club, it was full of assholes in there so I'm not going." I said making her nod slowly.

"I can give you a head if you want?" Vanessa suddenly offered causing me to gasp along with the others. But then, I saw her winked at me secretly causing me to wink back and go along with her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Bella asked, shocked.

"I said, I can give Gigi a head if she wants-"

"Let's start now, then." I said cutting her off before pulling her towards me making the girls stare at us with wide eyes and jaw drop.

"You two better be fucking joking." Hails said as I pull Nessa up into my room.

"Oh I wish." I said with a smirk causing them to run towards us but we were already in the room.

As soon as I closed and locked the door, Nessa and I started laughing quietly. The girls started banging the door making the both of us to laugh more.

"Oh fuck!" I faked moan causing Vanessa to gasp and burst out laughing again.

"You two are fucking dead." I heard my sister say.

"Oh come on, girls. Let the two ladies enjoy-"

"Shut the fuck up, Kendall Jenner. I'm gonna destroy this motherfucking door." I heard my sister again making both Nessa and I's eyes widen.

"Oh shit. She's mad.." We heard Kendall say.

"Why are you guys stopping them anyways?" Taylor asked.

"Because knowing this two little shits, they could turn this into a deal and when one of them falls for the other, their friendship will be ruined and then it will makes us sad for them and knowing them, they'll be too stubborn to stop fucking each other making one of them hurt even more cause they can't get-"

"Okay! Okay! Stop it Hails. That's a good story, you should write a book-" We heard Kendall say but was cut off by the sound of slapping. "Ow! My head is gonna bleed if you keep doing that."

"Don't be dramatic, Ken." Kylie said.

I opened the door making me suddenly regret it. As soon as the door opened, Hails and Bella pounced on us and started slapping the shit out of us. Vanessa and I burst out laughing, ignoring the pain making the girls confuse and stop hitting us.

"What the fuck just happened?" Bella asked, glaring at us.

"We were messing with you guys. Oh god, that's fucking hilarious." Vanessa continued laughing as Hailey got off of her.

"Fuck you, guys.." Bella said and got up from straddling me.