Chapter 11

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

I've been very busy this week, working on my last song that I wrote for the girls. I want it to be as amazing as them but I know that's impossible knowing that a song can't describe how incredible they are.

I didn't let the guys hear any part of this song since I want them to listen to it the same time as the girls. I'm doing this song with my friend Quavo and the song surprisingly went better than I expected.

"Damn girl. Didn't know you have it in you. This is amazing, the girls are gonna swoon." Quavo said and gave me a bro hug.

"Thanks for doing this with me, man. I really appreciate it." I told him with a small smile.

"Of course. Who wouldn't be glad to perform a song with you? Your name is already everywhere, I can't wait to see their reaction when you sing." He said with a chuckle.

"I can't wait too. I'll see you on Saturday?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll see you on Saturday. Drive safe." He said, giving me one last hug before leaving.

-

It's already Saturday and I haven't spoken to the two. Even though they're still upset with me, that didn't stopped them from promoting me and supporting me in everything.

My album dropped last night and all my songs are already on top 10. It was overwhelming and fans loved it. Everyone congratulated me and it was one of the best feeling I've felt seeing them look at me with proud faces.

I didn't let my friends listen to it yet since I wanted them to wait for Zayn's concert which will be today. I'm already getting ready for the concert since It'll start in just a few hours.

I was about to leave my house when suddenly, Zayn busted in.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be at the venue?" I asked him and give him a hug.

"I know but I was thinking if you'll go with me on the way there?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll just grab my phone." I said and ran to grab it.

After that, we left and drove to the venue.

-

3rd Person's PoV

As soon as the driver took a turn, fans and paparazzi's were already swarming the area.The fans screamed when they finally saw Y/n and Zayn coming their way.

Both singers waved at the screaming fans causing the crowd to grow louder. The securities formed by the door of the car before letting the two walk out making the paparazzis flash their cameras to take thousands of pictures. The fans started screaming their lungs out again as they chant Zayn's and Y/n's name.

A smile made its way onto Y/n's face causing some of the fangirls to squeal and push their phones onto the singer's face along with the paparazzis.

They finally made their way inside making the both sigh in relief. Zayn looked at the taller girl beside him and smiled before speaking.

"Did you hear them chanting your name? That was insane..I fucking hate you for not letting us hear your album. I wanted to listen to it so bad." He said as they walked to their dressing rooms.

"Don't be a baby, Malik. I want to see all your reactions in one room so be patient, yeah?" Y/n said making him roll his eyes at her with a smile.

"Fine. I'll go to your dressing room later for sound check, okay? For now, go get ready and everything." He said before playfully pushing the Baldwin inside her dressing room.