Chapter 10

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

Unfortunately, when I got to their rooms, they were already asleep, probably because they got tired of worrying all day and got exhausted.

I slept beside Taylor that night since she insisted and Vanessa is literally sleeping like a fucking starfish, taking up all the space of the bed.

I woke up the next day with Taylor sitting beside me, playing games on her phone. I turned to her making her ignore me and continue tapping aggressively on her phone.

"This bitch is going down." She mumbled as she glared at her phone causing me to chuckle and sit up.

"Good morning." I said with a raspy voice.

"Mornin- HAHA! Serves you right dumb bitch!" She yelled in victory as she jumped up from the bed, running around the room with a proud smile.

I laughed at her causing her to finally stop and look at me.

"Oh hi, Y/n. I didn't know you were awake." She said with a cute smile.

"Now you know." I said making her grin and hug me.

"Hey, uhh so the girls left early, except for Vanessa, Kylie and I." She informed me making me frown.

"Why?" I asked as I get up from the bed.

"They suddenly have busy schedules until Friday." She said with a sad smile.

"I thought you guys have three weeks off?" I asked making her nod.

"I know riiight? But the photographer that'll work for them is not gonna be available next month so the only time he have is this week. They'll be having a shoot back in New York but don't worry they'll be back before you release your album." Taylor explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember it's on Friday already. I don't even know what day today is..." I trailed off.

"It's Tuesday and they said we could all meet up the next day for Zayn's concert which will be on Saturday." She said making me nod and thank her for telling me. "No problem, babes. Now go shower cause Vanessa is dying to pour a bucket of cold water to you. She said she needs food already and that you guys made a deal." She said causing me to laugh and nod before going to the bathroom.

When I was done, I suddenly realized I don't have clean clothes for me to change into. I decided to use one of Bella's sports bra that is literally just sitting in the bathroom before wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked downstairs and towards the living room causing the three girls to bawl their eyes out and stare at me.

"Look who's staring." I teased making the girls gulp and continue staring at my toned stomach.

"Oh hey, Y/n/n. Hails went to your house and got you some clean clothes. She told me to give it to you cause she said you always shower without even checking if you have clothes to put on." Fai said causing me to smile at that and thank him. He pointed to where my clothes are making me grab them.

"Y/n, do you mind staying like that for a bit?" Kylie said. I laughed at that while the two other girls just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah..and while you stay like that, could you start cooking me breakfast?" Vanessa said as they didn't take their eyes off of my body.

"Hey, stop the eye fucking. Y/n, go get dressed, I need to tell you something." The British boy said making me smile and nod at him.

"Alright, Malik." I said before going upstairs and changing into the clean, comfortable clothes my sister got me.